Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
In 2D it's the same skill as you don't need to learn 3D modelling, skeletons and such. People who draw 2D do already study poses, people in motion and such. And getting a little bit of movement done isn't rocket science anyways.
oh, so you think it's as quick as 3D animation in Blender? Yeah go ahead and try.
I've seen enough on animating 2D stuff, let alone Live2D. I can tell you it requires WEEKS to finish one, even as far as making it below 30fps

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
oh, so you think it's as quick as 3D animation in Blender? Yeah go ahead and try.
I've seen enough on animating 2D stuff, let alone Live2D. I can tell you it requires WEEKS to finish one, even as far as making it below 30fps
That's nonsense. After that logic it would take 5 years to make one anime episode.

And I don't need to "go ahead an try", I've been working in the digital media industry for almost a decade now and have many friends who are visual artists.

I don't know what kind of people you've observed doing 2D animations, but if they needed weeks to finish one single animation in under 30fps, then they're simply very bad in their field.

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
Anyone know how to fix lag when in doggy?
This just got fixed in 1.4
◆When selecting doggy style for free sex
Corrected an issue where the speed would become heavier depending on the environment and selections.
From now on, it will work normally without using "lightening"

Regarding development of other platforms
We are working towards expanding overseas early next year.
We will report here again as soon as various things are decided!
There is also talk of a smartphone version.
We will proceed with that as well.
We received feedback from various quarters.
Thanks to everyone who loved “Kurage Life”!
thank you! ! !

Official TL next year?

Reactions: Lazylick

torrents

watch?v=5fMEmyZ6aaU
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JellyfishsLife-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes