VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.7] [AbsentStudio]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Awesome update! looking forward to the next one
Haven't played the version 0.7 yet, i downloaded it but have not yet played it. what is new in version 0.7? are there more scenes with the Eric character? please tell me, its made me curious.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017

, or some 18+ teenager that she meets and has sex with... please have sex between Jennifer and these types!
Man, no one here is forcing the developer to do anything, we are just giving suggestions, from there, the developer can use our ideas as a basis, or not... he is not forced to do anything, no one will be mad at him or nothing like that, do you have shit in your head?
this is begging the author to put stuff you like :cautious:

Reactions: The Sailor Man

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I deleted the game but downloaded again because of this comment.

"I gave this game an excellent rating because this game touches on great game play mechanics, good character developement, good storyline and writing for the characters, and just a fun VN game to play overall. I am looking forward to see future updates, and I would recommend other players to play this game"

forced throught the game and deleted it again. pretty sure the comment was for another game.

There are only 4 choices for the whole game and choices only affect the current scene (the last one only let us choose where the man cum on). The game does not remember your choices and they make no changes to the rest of the story.

almost all the characters seem to be jerks who want to fuck Jennifer. The "story" is just Jennifer getting harassed again and again. There are no mysteries no hangovers no buildup just nothing really interesting. Writing feels like machine translated. You can still understand everything but no way one would say its good.

I won't say the game is terrible. I also noticed the are very few shota games here so people may just give it a high rating coz of that. But the review feels way too generic and does not seem to fit into this game at all. I wonder if he has actually played the game.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes