VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.8] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - for a first project this is solid, but there are lot of points to improve.

1. There are way to many events that force the player.
2. The story itself is nothing special and the MC acts unbelievable.
She comes to a new city without a job, but rents a flat for 1.6k/month and is happy with a 2k salary? Rly? I dont know where she lives and yes big city prices and stuff, but with that rent she has to earn more. 400 for all the other stuff? My rent is around 1/3 of my net salary - and I know that that is nor realistic for a big city. But 400 for food, insurances, energy/heating, fun stuff and savings? How? o_O You need ~300 for food alone I guess.

Yeah nitpicky I know - but that is stuff I can stumble over and then the game will lose me ^^

Then we have all the major stuff - a lot of it forces the player into it.

All on all its fine as a training piece, but for the next attempt I hope the dev will try to improve the world building and storytelling.

Reactions: Aidan

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think the important thing to note here is that this is a Visual Novel. It's telling a story, the point is to entertain through that story rather than give control to the player to create their own story. That's a completely appropriate design choice for the Dev to take.
Then you can choose to make a kinetic novel - as soon as you allow the player to make choices, the player wants and needs some control or it is pointless.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Jennifer's Life [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks bro

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you so much Aidan for making the 0.6 version of this game available for download here on Fzone! i have been waiting for this game's most recent update! Thanks again. :love::coffee:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
As much as I hate games like this, you keep clicking refuse and she will still be a whore :((((( . Maybe I want to run the game so that she is only corrupted by her boss... but no, I'm forced to watch her fuck with some homeless xD

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes