VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.8] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ok i get that. Stupid patreon and their new rules. And i see the problem with the grandson of the neighbour, he looks kinda too young for patreon. So i hope in the future we get some action with the son of the headmaster, he looks old enough (thats why i wrote young males).

Maybe consider switch to Subscribestar. Now would be the perfect time, because like i wrote u don't have many members on patreon. So with a change to Subscribestar u don't lose big things. And i think your game suits more to Subscribestar and there's a given chance to make more subs there.

Anyway, i keep an eye on your project and wish you good luck. Because i really like your game (y)
I doubt even Subscribestar would tolerate underage sex. In their guidelines they advise creators not to break US laws. Now, I don't think they enforce that as stringently as Patreon, because they don't seem to have any problem allowing incest content. But what it does mean, is if you violate any laws with your content and somebody complains, they can remove your content at a moment's notice and permaban you from the site. And my guess is, underage sex would be much more likely to achieve this, than incest depictions between consenting adults. So why risk it?

• Hey there
Reactions: Aidan

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I doubt even Subscribestar would tolerate underage sex. In their guidelines they advise creators not to break US laws. Now, I don't think they enforce that as stringently as Patreon, because they don't seem to have any problem allowing incest content. But what it does mean, is if you violate any laws with your content and somebody complains, they can remove your content at a moment's notice and permaban you from the site. And my guess is, underage sex would be much more likely to achieve this, than incest depictions between consenting adults. So why risk it?
Yes, Incest is no problem on SS

With the underage thingy i agree with you. Like i said, the grandson looks probably too young, even for SS.
But the son of the headmaster should be fine...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
just played the most recent update of 0.8 for this game, had really good newly added scenes, i am really looking forward to the next update for the game. :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The creepy, underage boys really weirded me out. Looks like they pulled it down, maybe that's the reason?

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
1) Criticism and suggestions is certainly good, but then again this is only the beginning of the road and my first experience in this setting there is still a lot to learn
2) Since this is my first experience with the project I needed to see if I could do a full-blown sex scene, that's why sex happened so quickly
3) In the future I expect to create a gradual development of relationships with the characters
Hopefully a serious relationship with the SHOTA!!!!?????

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Relationships can be different
Teacher-student, friendship, love relationship, etc.
That's what I meant

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes