VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.8] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Aidan
i just checked your patreon and saw that you make only around 70$ per month. Tbh that don't surprise me. You always tease us with those young males (neighbour's grandson, guys from school and now a new one with the son of the principle) but they get zero action. Instead you let her kidnapped by some random thiefs and they fuck the shit out of her. Give us finally some action with those boys and i (and i think some other people as well) will start support you. I honestly think most of the people playing this game, wait for exactly that content.

This are just my 2 cents ofc, you do you, but i don't think you will succeed, like this is going now and im afraid sooner or later this gets abandoned due the lack of financiel support

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Aidan
i just checked your patreon and saw that you make only around 70$ per month. Tbh that don't surprise me. You always tease us with those young males (neighbour's grandson, guys from school and now a new one with the son of the principle) but they get zero action. Instead you let her kidnapped by some random thiefs and they fuck the shit out of her. Give us finally some action with those boys and i (and i think some other people as well) will start support you. I honestly think most of the people playing this game, wait for exactly that content.

This are just my 2 cents ofc, you do you, but i don't think you will succeed, like this is going now and im afraid sooner or later this gets abandoned due the lack of financiel support
I know what you mean, I originally planned to move in that direction, but patreon policy prohibits doing the content you are talking about.
- As for the headmaster's son, he has already turned 18.
- As for the thieves, they are not random, it's a set up for later developments.
Thank you for your attention to the game

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I know what you mean, I originally planned to move in that direction, but patreon policy prohibits doing the content you are talking about.
- As for the thieves, they are not random, it's a set up for later developments.
Ok i get that. Stupid patreon and their new rules. And i see the problem with the grandson of the neighbour, he looks kinda too young for patreon. So i hope in the future we get some action with the son of the headmaster, he looks old enough (thats why i wrote young males).

Maybe consider switch to Subscribestar. Now would be the perfect time, because like i wrote u don't have many members on patreon. So with a change to Subscribestar u don't lose big things. And i think your game suits more to Subscribestar and there's a given chance to make more subs there.

Anyway, i keep an eye on your project and wish you good luck. Because i really like your game (y)

Reactions: cates and Aidan

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Hei, i want to ask.. why video scenes not play? Im using joiplay .. it just picture

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one. Hoping for more play time with Adam and Emily too, a lot more. Is it possible for Jennifer to get a nice big doggie to keep her company in that big lonely apartment of hers? Would be nice to see her take a parttime job in a sleazy bar owned by the Principal, where she has to wear a slutty outfit and serve drunk customers who can't keep their hands off of her. She gets offered big money to go into the restroom with customers to handle their special needs and eventually, she accepts, becoming a real whore and prostitute. In school she starts wearing sluttier and sluttier outfits and starts going without bra and panties.

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one. Hoping for more play time with Adam and Emily too, a lot more. Is it possible for Jennifer to get a nice big doggie to keep her company in that big lonely apartment of hers? Would be nice to see her take a parttime job in a sleazy bar owned by the Principal, where she has to wear a slutty outfit and serve drunk customers who can't keep their hands off of her. She gets offered big money to go into the restroom with customers to handle their special needs and eventually, she accepts, becoming a real whore and prostitute. In school she starts wearing sluttier and sluttier outfits and starts going without bra and panties.
I'll think about it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Love the Devs work, the only thing keeping me from supporting him is the Irregular update times, if he would have paying per update, I would join support right away. Just my thoughts.

• Hey there
Reactions: KiGa and Aidan

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I Love the Devs work, the only thing keeping me from supporting him is the Irregular update times, if he would have paying per update, I would join support right away. Just my thoughts.
I don't have the best computer, mine is outdated:), I'm saving up for a pc to speed up my rendering work.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes