VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v1.0] [AbsentStudio]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not an expert in RenPy, so while slowly editing the script file I see at least one scene number out of order. It has 2 "169" the second after "169 & 170". I left it as is. Mostly minor edits.
I'm up to scene 434.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: vonamatas and Aidan

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Imo it's overpriced and i doubt he will gain much more patrons this way.
15$ for a new update is too much for the state of the game and the player base he has imao.

Don't get me wrong, i like this game and with every update i think about to become a patron. But sry not for 15$. 5$ or max 10$ would be ok.
And i highly recommend to release a free update after 1 or 2 months to get more potential patrons and attention here on F95. Don't think this game has a free release. Correct me if im wrong...

petiteartist

Aug 12, 2024
15$ for a new update is too much for the state of the game and the player base he has imao.

Don't get me wrong, i like this game and with every update i think about to become a patron. But sry not for 15$. 5$ or max 10$ would be ok.
And i highly recommend to release a free update after 1 or 2 months to get more potential patrons and attention here on F95. Don't think this game has a free release. Correct me if im wrong...
Spot on

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jennifer's Life [v1.0] [AbsentStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

Yes you're wrong, it's 5€ one week after the first release.

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
@AbsentStudio Ok maybe it's not perfect like you say on the begining to the players, but for real i think it's a pretty good game, not too complex story, not too much time to have a naugthy situation.
I like the girl, she's relly hot for sure.
Very good start, and with experience you'll deliver to us an insane beautiful graphics to this type of game, i think we miss more titles like this one.
Hope you'll continue, congratulations.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes