VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v1.0] [AbsentStudio]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
it all depends on the patrons :)
So it doesn't bother you when the update gets leaked here?
If yes nice. (y)
You seem to be one of the few devs who see the advantage of f95. Imo the more sides a game thread here has the more supporters you have and can gain

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover and Aidan

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
1) Criticism and suggestions is certainly good, but then again this is only the beginning of the road and my first experience in this setting there is still a lot to learn
2) Since this is my first experience with the project I needed to see if I could do a full-blown sex scene, that's why sex happened so quickly
3) In the future I expect to create a gradual development of relationships with the characters
Hopefully a serious relationship with the SHOTA!!!!?????

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jennifer's Life [v0.9] [AbsentStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
it is like someone got annoyed and frustrated playing games like steps of debauchery and east block where you play whole seasons where the mc don't get stuffed and was like fuckit, i am going to make a hot MC and get her ran through from the very start, don't get the little boy thing though, all i know is this bitch is easier than sunday morning lol , not too bad i guess, i like choices though

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I like the cover art, it would be cool to see Jennifer sprout Black Demon or Angel Wings. She looks otherworldly corrupt with them.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Damn, version 9 was so super hot, just way too short. But, I loved it anyway. Would have loved to see Jennifer realize it was Henry who was fucking her and not the masseuse with a dildo. She is about to scream and Henry grabs her by the throat and scares her into silence, and he fucks her ass this time and she ends up loving it. He demands her phone number and she willingly gives it to him. He takes her out to clubs and places and gets her to work for him on the streets. Henry becomes her pimp. Ok, ok, I know I'm nuts, but, it's fun to think of these things.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Congratulation to the update Dev, even with a slow computer you where able to produce some damn hot scenes in a short time. Thanks (y)

Reactions: Aidan
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes