VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v1.0] [AbsentStudio]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

jonik961

Jul 13, 2022
Just checked recent post on developer's paetron, v0.9 status is 85% and v0.8 was released on 23rd april 2024, where is the v0.8, here in this forum?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jennifer's Life [v0.8] [AbsentStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JennifersLife-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Aidan
i just checked your patreon and saw that you make only around 70$ per month. Tbh that don't surprise me. You always tease us with those young males (neighbour's grandson, guys from school and now a new one with the son of the principle) but they get zero action. Instead you let her kidnapped by some random thiefs and they fuck the shit out of her. Give us finally some action with those boys and i (and i think some other people as well) will start support you. I honestly think most of the people playing this game, wait for exactly that content.

This are just my 2 cents ofc, you do you, but i don't think you will succeed, like this is going now and im afraid sooner or later this gets abandoned due the lack of financiel support

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Aidan
i just checked your patreon and saw that you make only around 70$ per month. Tbh that don't surprise me. You always tease us with those young males (neighbour's grandson, guys from school and now a new one with the son of the principle) but they get zero action. Instead you let her kidnapped by some random thiefs and they fuck the shit out of her. Give us finally some action with those boys and i (and i think some other people as well) will start support you. I honestly think most of the people playing this game, wait for exactly that content.

This are just my 2 cents ofc, you do you, but i don't think you will succeed, like this is going now and im afraid sooner or later this gets abandoned due the lack of financiel support
I know what you mean, I originally planned to move in that direction, but patreon policy prohibits doing the content you are talking about.
- As for the headmaster's son, he has already turned 18.
- As for the thieves, they are not random, it's a set up for later developments.
Thank you for your attention to the game

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I know what you mean, I originally planned to move in that direction, but patreon policy prohibits doing the content you are talking about.
- As for the thieves, they are not random, it's a set up for later developments.
Ok i get that. Stupid patreon and their new rules. And i see the problem with the grandson of the neighbour, he looks kinda too young for patreon. So i hope in the future we get some action with the son of the headmaster, he looks old enough (thats why i wrote young males).

Maybe consider switch to Subscribestar. Now would be the perfect time, because like i wrote u don't have many members on patreon. So with a change to Subscribestar u don't lose big things. And i think your game suits more to Subscribestar and there's a given chance to make more subs there.

Anyway, i keep an eye on your project and wish you good luck. Because i really like your game (y)

Reactions: cates and Aidan

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Hei, i want to ask.. why video scenes not play? Im using joiplay .. it just picture

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes