Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
This looks like one I would take a look at. And I have probably thought about downloading it multiple times.

Then I read the thread and change my mind.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Hey m8 I dont know if you figured it out yet, but this is what I did.
After a while instead of waiting for the scene at 1800 to trigger I visited her in her room at 1600.
Instead of knocking I clicked enter.

This gave me another line telling me to wait a few days.
With this I repeated this for three more days and a new scene appeared with MC going up the fire escape outside to peek at his mom.

I then did the same with the sister instead of knocking I used the enter and got a simmilar scene.

And then I used the same option for Elaine when she brings customers to your room.

Dont know if this helped or if I just confused you even more...

This actually triggered the peek scene, but even after several weeks nothing has happened at 6 pm. I can't trigger this stupid conversation with Elaine.

Edit:
I have just found out that I increase my dominance with Nadia by taking a bath and not locking the door. That doesn't help me with Jenny yet, but it's something new xD

Last edited:

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
game looks really promising but it's hard to play it, walkthrough ingame is so unclear and i honestly don't know what i need to do to takings next steps in game, do anybody have walkthrough ?

1.60 star(s) 51 Votes