Jan 24, 2022
As much as i enjoy this game it is frustrating as all hell. Have restarted from the beginning several times and mostly end up in a endless loop of repeat. As far as the "ring" event, have gotten to the water and trim the plants part but have yet to find the ring.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
As much as i enjoy this game it is frustrating as all hell. Have restarted from the beginning several times and mostly end up in a endless loop of repeat. As far as the "ring" event, have gotten to the water and trim the plants part but have yet to find the ring.
Are you using V2 ? if not then you can NOT trigger the ring quest,

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 2 v4] [SerialNumberComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JensDilemma-CH2v4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...sorry for asking...is it still this grinding monster gameplay..like, do that ´cause noone knows if it´s triggering or not...or where the WT is almost not doable after day 4...???

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
do i have to play through each? i got stuck on chapter 1 and i simply cannot get the room thing going with the person moving there (?) or the streaming show going, so i'm thinking i'll just skip that if possible cause i can't unbug it and just grinding more is not working.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...

Feel free to comments or reports miss/problems.
Extract in [game folder]

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game\replay BEFORE

EDIT: Update with V25 animations start at page 12
Hi!
Any possibility on your part that this mod will be continued for the current version (Ch2)?

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Jen still a whore in this one? Or are there any/many scenes where she's not selling herself? I think the end of the first version she became a full blown whore, IIRC, and not even trying to hide it anymore.

Amusing, she initially ran away because she was called a gold-digger and then threw any shred of morals or dignity away and became much worse, a whore, lol.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Are you using V2 ? if not then you can NOT trigger the ring quest,

Ahchi,
So I can understand: The "Ring" event cannot be triggered in V3/V4 because it is no longer present in their code or because it does not activate the necessary statistical triggers?

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes