Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
This one has my favorite reviews yet. I click on the reviews to find out why people don't like the game. I see a 1 star and then a 4 star next. I read the 4 star and he tells me not to listen to the other reviews and then basically agrees with those reviews and proceeds to add like 3 or 4 new things to hate to the list and then recommends someone make a mod to fix the problems and then proceeds to tell people to play the game. Fucking brilliant!

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Is this game good? The screenshots looks nice, but why is it so ratioed in the reviews?
It is a very good game.
The rating depends on how you measure quality.

This game is all about puzzling, try and error.
If I look at the reviews or other similar games forum threads I came to the conclusion, that this kind of game is a niche design.
Most look for a fast burn not the slow one. Also corruption is very popular but if it takes time to figure it out the try and error - then people get frustrated fast.

For me personally this is one of the best games on this platform.
For others it`s just pain/frustration.

Anyways i`m glad some Devs. don`t only gather towards the masses.
You can`t please em all anyways.

Last edited:

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
It is a very good game.
But the rating depends on how you measure quality.

This game is all about puzzling, try and error.
If I look at the reviews or other similar games forum thread I came to the conclusion, that this is kind of games is kinda a niche design.
Most look for a fast burn not the slow one. Also corruption is very popular but if it takes time to figure it out the try and error - then people get frustrated fast.

For me personally this is one of the best game on this platform.
For others it`s just pain/frustration.

Anyways i`m glad some Devs. don`t only gather towards the masses.
You can`t please em all anyways.
Dude, You are right !!! This is one of the best game here, but without saves and wthrght normal man ca not play the game !!!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Some strange BDSM scenes... a rag with a bandage... seriously?:rolleyes::LOL:
But in the reverse order, when subduing the MS (I didn’t expect something like this here, and no one needed it), all the BDSM accessories were suddenly found and used on him.:mad:
Moreover, visiting the club has now become impossible... and again, it’s not clear how it should have been according to the plot or another flaw...

Reactions: GinAnalgin

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
My God, normally I don't mind a bit of grind, but this is totally crazy.
Jenny is at 250 points and Nadia at 350.
I've been trying to trigger this stupid event with Elaine in the hall at 6pm for several ingame weeks....
Jenny is probably still not working and I can't earn any money either. Please tell me I'm missing something and that this is not the game's design....

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
My God, normally I don't mind a bit of grind, but this is totally crazy.
Jenny is at 250 points and Nadia at 350.
I've been trying to trigger this stupid event with Elaine in the hall at 6pm for several ingame weeks....
Jenny is probably still not working and I can't earn any money either. Please tell me I'm missing something and that this is not the game's design....
Open the images folder :D:p:ROFLMAO:

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 2 v4] - Android Port

Android: 203 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

Reactions: alranteesi

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
The ring event wouldn't pop for me, even after following the playthrough Ahchi posted, to needed to change event2 = 2 in the console, then it popped at breakfast time, when MC tells Jen he has watered the plants.
Hope this helps anyone else out there with the same issue.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The ring event wouldn't pop for me, even after following the playthrough Ahchi posted, to needed to change event2 = 2 in the console, then it popped at breakfast time, when MC tells Jen he has watered the plants.
Hope this helps anyone else out there with the same issue.
Or use V2 until after you've trigger the ring quest,

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes