Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Need to raise a wee bit more money before going the other path.
It’s just interesting, on the screen it says that two people cost 7000, and how much does the other path cost (again, I wonder which one, sheer intrigue :)) it will take a long time to save up for it ?:)(y):love:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Don't worry, They make sure you know the "Safe word" :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don’t really want to pay for it. Some people like it purely personal. It’s even become interesting to overcome bad decisions, I hope there will be such an opportunity. It’s a paradox, the more I play, the more I want this story to end well, like one of the “mountain” options. Thank you for the information, which is never enough. We are waiting for the update and your progress. Thanks again for your work.:)(y):love:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It’s just interesting, on the screen it says that two people cost 7000, and how much does the other path cost (again, I wonder which one, sheer intrigue :)) it will take a long time to save up for it ?:)(y):love:
Same again,But you can now possible to raise $1200 a day

• Love
Reactions: Aleks Mark
Jan 23, 2018
How to persuade Elaine to convince Jenny to change her job? I already see the living room scenes for a billion times and Idk how to progress after that

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Here the other route,
Not sure if it's the best route as we mistreat Elaine,
Thank you for answer, I completely agree with you, we will have to make difficult decisions, the main thing is that in the end the main characters are happy (it is clear that there are several endings, because everyone is happy as he understands it :) ).
Another question from a fan :). In the screenshots, it is striking that Jen is not in the best physical shape compared to the other female characters, although there are some changes in the last two :love:(y)). I think the gym also didn’t appear by chance, is there any information from the SNC on Jen's transformation plans? In the end, of course, we’ll see everything, but it’s not harmful to dream and, again, it’s interesting (as in the dream of the hero of one of the games “Bimbo or Death”:LOL: )

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What photo and who's I'm confronting? If it's Elaine how to confront her about it?
Buy "Web cam" from Daniel,
Install in your room,
* Invite Elaine to use your room,
Leave Nadia at cinema, Sit and wait,
Check web cam to see if you have image showing Elaine's face, (If not, repeat from *)
When you have the photo

Invite Elaine to use your room,
Leave Nadia at cinema, Sit and wait,
Talk to Elaine about the photo.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0014.png
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an updated copy of my "Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2" Gameplay.
Now covers to the end of "V4"
(Note: The "Ring" event can only be triggered in V2)
End of versions saves included

Please use as a guide only,

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 51 Votes