sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
This forum at it's heart a buccaneer forum. Piracy happens regardless, but some developers have learned that playing nice here can still attract new patrons.
[/ Without this forum, these games have no future, and from 2021 the beginning of this game to today is not finished and the gameplay is not clear, which is at least somehow supported by this forum. By closing this forum in this game you are actually closing all potential patrons and future as well as new investors. By the way, in my opinion, in my eyes, interest in the game has dropped by 50%, but this is for me. and there you know better. I'm interested in paying for the whole game and not for 1 or 2 updates in 3 years ad infinitum. before I buy something I read reviews and then buy it

Reactions: makcim334 and OhWee

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
This forum at it's heart a buccaneer forum. Piracy happens regardless, but some developers have learned that playing nice here can still attract new patrons.
Without this forum, these games have no future, and from 2021 the beginning of this game to today is not finished and the gameplay is not clear, which is at least somehow supported by this forum. By closing this forum in this game you are actually closing all potential patrons and future as well as new investors. By the way, in my opinion, in my eyes, interest in the game has dropped by 50%, but this is for me. and there you know better. I'm interested in paying for the whole game and not for 1 or 2 updates in 3 years ad infinitum. before I buy something I read reviews and then buy it

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
Looks like the stepped up anti-piracy measures have really been paying off... NOT!

Check out the five year/all graphs! Numbers are at the lowest levels since 2019...

It's also interesting where we've seemed to hit the point where potential uploaders aren't even bothering to grab the public versions anymore... Just checked a couple of other sharing sites, V25 is the most recent version I'm seeing.

My point is that before the anti-piracy measures were introduced, more people were willing to donate... sure, interest in the game has also dropped, but my point is that a number of people didn't mind donating to the cause (Patreon) before, but no longer do...
are you a 2021 game developer? if so, it’s very sad there are many games that are not inferior to ato and superior in graphics and updates

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Been tweaking and working on games and a comic since 2017. I tend to not chase the latest trends, but if such things interest you, my development thread (linked at the bottom of my sig) showcases a few projects I've been involved in over the years. Consent (a not yet released project) is still a backburner project, as other things grabbed my interest. The two items in my sig below might be worth checking out, and I have mods for a small number of different games floating around here.

I also tend to do a bit of fanart. I've shared the results of my research into recreating Jen's Dilemma characters in the associated fanart and assets threads.

I just do stuff for free though, I decided that having a Patreon or whatever would be too much stress for me, I like to work at my own speed and follow my muse wherever it takes me.

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
t says this in the tutorial. Jen scenes, if you play Melinda and Cheryl scenes right
But I don't know how to get to them.
What scenes are they? and how to get to them

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
t says this in the tutorial. Jen scenes, if you play Melinda and Cheryl scenes right
But I don't know how to get to them.
What scenes are they? and how to get to them
17:00-Jen's Rm,
Try this event once before Nadia goes to the yacht. and then again after .(This is after)
(for other Jen scene go to Cheryl's but do Not stay there)

Whiteboysummer

Feb 14, 2024
Does anybody know how can i make Jenna work? I did everything. My relationship with her is over 200 hundred, I've rented my room to her friend like a hundred times but still, everytime they reunite she doesn't ask for work, should i just redo my walkthrough?

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes