Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all.
Here is a copy of my my Gameplay for "Jen's Dilemma, Chapter 2-ver 2" ,
( if any one wants to use as a guide,)
Please remember this is NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of what I did in the game.
Please note this is a "fresh-start" as Ver 1 was a wee bit buggy

End of version save included.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all.
Please remember this is NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of what I did in the game.

Thanks
Version 2 or 1 melinda scenes or?

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
For Everyone

The Game is not complicated at all ( for a proper detailed version search Ahchi on this thread and follow his instructions )

Here is a very simple explanation on how to get every scene Step wise

Phase 1

1. Collect love points by helping out in chores and doing other stuff at every hour

2. In the beginning there is no way to earn money

3. Money is earned later before that go to living room at 18 on every Sunday

4. After a few times Elaine will ask to rent your room do that a couple of times to earn money

5. Keep collecting love points and then keep on going in living room on Sundays at 18

6. Always stay in Elaine's favour by renting her the room

7. After a while she will convince Jenny for the job

8. For Nadia's Side you need to learn how to make website by having some study points and research at 18 in your room

9. After her website is made you can take pictures but tell Rowena first at 15

10. Post the pictures on the website keep repeating till you exhaust Options

Phase 2

11. We want to corrupt jenny further do this by inviting Elaine for renting room untill mc gets the idea of recording it

12. Of course this is only possible if you got all the scenes previously which just involves you chasing the character where ever they are

13. Then get the camera Record Elaine blackmail her by renting room and waiting

14. She will agree to corrupt your Mom then do the Sunday events of going to the beach and inviting Elaine

15. She will only do this if on Sundays while watching Tv you choose for how long will this situation continue remember that

16. Nadia is very prone to corrupting her own self she already is very much open to everything

17. Get more points love and corruption with her by going to Rowena's place and choosing the corruption options at nude beach

18. The rest is pretty much a repeating of this stuff

19. Gain more points to discover that you Mom and Sister are willing to do alot more for you

20. After corrupting her alot we will get the options to pimp Elaine out plus get her to work in a strip club

21. I personally enjoy me some pimping so I don't mind her getting kicked dicked down you will meet Melinda and Cheryl after getting a job at Daniel phone store
Hi!
Very useful detailed guidance above, but you need to address the criteria: study and exercise. How and when are they applied and what are your criteria?

I question this because even using Ahchi's gameplay faithfully on several occasions these orientations diverge or do not apply.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi!
Very useful detailed guidance above, but you need to address the criteria: study and exercise. How and when are they applied and what are your criteria?

I question this because even using Ahchi's gameplay faithfully on several occasions these orientations diverge or do not apply.
Due to later (retro actives) updates some events in the JD(Chapter 1; V18 to V25) Gameplays WILL differ,
Hence I recommend that they be use as a guide Only,.
Sadly this is a common issue and has already happened in JD Chapter 2,

• Red Heart
Reactions: tommyjohne

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Due to later (retro actives) updates some events in the JD(Chapter 1; V18 to V25) Gameplays WILL differ,
I completely understand the effective impossibility of faithfully following your gameplay on an equal basis with the game. (y)

But my doubt above still persists: When and how should I exercise_study?How many times?(day_week)?
When your gameplay orients you towards one of these and there is no available option, I move forward at the time. Obviously, the statistical numbers break down in a domino effect, Study is the one that diverges the most.:(

And thanks again for your gameplay and effort:)

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Hi!

I don't think study majorly effects anything in the game but having done exercise a number of times having Nadia corrupt enough you can spank her at level 1 and at level 2 fuck her

I also think you need some Nadia domination points which can be earned by taking a bath and leaving the door open and choosing the right option.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Plus just play the game I think people shouldn't be thinking this much about it instead playing the game and learning the mechanics by yourself is much more rewarding

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all.

Thanks

who knows how to activate Jaein's shoes scene

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020

how to activate the scene with Jaein's shoes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to activate the scene with Jaein's shoes
Sorry but that was a long time ago.
Not sure but I think we had to ask for a threesome with another girl in the club,
She got mad, later on we brough her gifts to calm her down,

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hi all.

Thanks
I haven't been here for a long time now. No update since October last year? Or have I missed something? Which update is the walkthrough for?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes