Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
We may have a big problem,
I had triggered the gym event, but had to leave the game,
Today reloaded the save from the beginning of the day and played through to trigger the gym event '
This failed, Reloaded the save and retried a few more times , still no gym event?
Reloaded the save again and checked "persistent.unlock_1" which was "True"
BUT it should NOT be "True" as with this save I have NOT YET triggered the Gym event !!
This may mean that the saves are Not recording all variables or when loaded Not resetting all variables.
Either way it means that they cannot be trusted.

Have done a FULL WIPE and will restart Chapter Two,
But not being able to rely on your saves is an issue,:unsure:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2 is a sequel to Jen's Dilemma (Chapter 1).
It is a separate game , It starts some months after the events in Jen's Dilemma (Chapter 1).
no stats or items are carried over from the old game.
if you are going to play I would recommend that begin with JD C2-V2 (Version 2)
Play until you tell Jen that you have Watered the plants and triggered the ring quest
before you change to version 3.
Please tell me, after watering the plants, the ring quest does not start and the events with the sister on the yacht after they start are repeated every day at 09.00. The statistics for Jane differ by 4 points in “-” everything else is the same. It’s not difficult to replay and it’s interesting, I just can’t figure out where the trigger is or continue from the moment where the statistics started to not match. I’m playing version 3, there’s no second one :( . Thank you in advance.
:unsure: :) :love:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please tell me, after watering the plants, the ring quest does not start and the events with the sister on the yacht after they start are repeated every day at 09.00. The statistics for Jane differ by 4 points in “-” everything else is the same. It’s not difficult to replay and it’s interesting, I just can’t figure out where the trigger is or continue from the moment where the statistics started to not match. I’m playing version 3, there’s no second one :( . Thank you in advance.
:unsure: :) :love:
If you are using V3 You can not Trigger the Ring event
because in V3 the Plant event has been extended (But not finished !, more to come in V4)
There is also an issue with saves in V3, see my post 2 above.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

akm103

Dec 9, 2021
View attachment 3116331

Overview:
The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 3
Language: English
Other Games: Aunt Debby - Tangled Up - Tangled Up 2 - Foot of the Mountains
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapter 1 (v25)
Patches:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1968216 View attachment 1968222 View attachment 1968221 View attachment 1968217 View attachment 1275516 View attachment 1968219 View attachment 1968210 View attachment 1968211 View attachment 1968212 View attachment 1968225 View attachment 1968213 View attachment 1968214 View attachment 1968215 View attachment 1275512 View attachment 1968218 View attachment 1968220 View attachment 1194100 View attachment 1194093
The game has a problem with saving the game or loading the saved game when i try to make a save in game it dont work

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
If you are using V3 You can not Trigger the Ring event
because in V3 the Plant event has been extended (But not finished !, more to come in V4)
There is also an issue with saves in V3, see my post 2 above.
Thanks for the answer, everything is clear, all that remains is to figure out where to find version 2 :unsure: . I’ll probably have to skip several versions until the process gets better. Thanks again.:love:(y)(y)(y)

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
We may have a big problem,
I had triggered the gym event, but had to leave the game,
Today reloaded the save from the beginning of the day and played through to trigger the gym event '
This failed, Reloaded the save and retried a few more times , still no gym event?
Reloaded the save again and checked "persistent.unlock_1" which was "True"
BUT it should NOT be "True" as with this save I have NOT YET triggered the Gym event !!
This may mean that the saves are Not recording all variables or when loaded Not resetting all variables.
Either way it means that they cannot be trusted.

Have done a FULL WIPE and will restart Chapter Two,
But not being able to rely on your saves is an issue,:unsure:
walkthrough for season 2 v3 ?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I gave up playing this game few months ago. Wasted so many times and it isn't worth it. I wonder. How did I finished this developer's other game 'Tangled Up'? I don't even know

Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I gave up playing this game few months ago. Wasted so many times and it isn't worth it. I wonder. How did I finished this developer's other game 'Tangled Up'? I don't even know
I seriously wonder how these people on this post bothers to actually play this. Its clear to me that Dev has some issues. He couldve just make a novel and stop making people squirm over some scenes in the gallery

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I seriously wonder how these people on this post bothers to actually play this. Its clear to me that Dev has some issues. He couldve just make a novel and stop making people squirm over some scenes in the gallery
The dev id a bunch of sadists pervers

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Too exhausting. I grinded it for 10 hours and when I check the progress, it was like 8%. I gave up. I downloaded the gallery unlock, check the scenes and delete the game afterwards

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Jen's Dilemma (Chapter) 2 is a sequel to Jen's Dilemma (Chapter 1).
It is a separate game , It starts some months after the events in Jen's Dilemma (Chapter 1).
no stats or items are carried over from the old game.
if you are going to play I would recommend that begin with JD C2-V2 (Version 2)
Play until you tell Jen that you have Watered the plants and triggered the ring quest
before you change to version 3.
It works even if i haven't played the NTR route?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Are you not going to do the mod anymore? It was the only thing that was good in this game (the gallery). I think we can bury the game once and for all.
"I know I said I wouldn't post anything else here, but I was just coming for the mod"
Sorry, I will not continue with the v2, because I no longer find it interesting.

This game should exist and be interesting without any mod, and it is clearly bad.
The dev makes mistakes so big that it is sometimes impossible to reach a scene because the tests performed on the variables contradict each other...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok, as there is a post that the watering plants bug is looped in v3 is there any link to v2 available?
I got this so, not sure, think the bug is fixed, but here is V2 anyway....

Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 2 v2] [SerialNumberComics]

Win/Linux:
-

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes