bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah this needs a better WT, I had to quit after spending a couple of hours repeating the same stuff without knowing for sure what the goal was.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A few quick notes:

1) I haven't forgotten about the Kinetic Short Story thing, I've just been distracted. I'll probably get back to work on it this week, but I got distracted, see below!

---

2) In the interest of kicking off some JD related fanart, I posted up a couple of things in the FotM Art Assets thread (my research/initial efforts at recreating some of the Jen's Dilemma's characters. Specifically, I posted up my stabs at Jen and Melinda. Others have taken stabs at Melinda of course, I did post my 'Daz formula' for the Melinda I came up with.

I've currently partially figured out Elaine as well (her skin textures mainly, still working towards a dials formula). Unfortunately, I was having an 'instant crash' issue with said skin textures using the preset so I've had to load them 'by hand'. I'm 100% sure I have the right skin textures though as there's some moles on Elaine's back that match up perfectly...

The MC has proved to be surprisingly hard to track down/figure out so far. I think I recognize his face, but have failed so far to figure out the best base model/skin textures to start with.

My goal here is to get other people interested in doing Jen's Dilemma fanart. Foot of the Mountains has a lot of fanart of course, and since Melinda is the 'crossover point' between FotM and JD, hopefully some of those artists will start doing some JD fanart!

I also figured out a few of the other assets used ingame (mainly the apartment and a few of Jen's outfits as well as my takes on Jen and Melinda). Details here, and in the next post below the one linked below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/post-9193055

---

3) I posted up a fanart piece as well in the FotM. I may make a couple of fanart pieces to sneak into the short story I've been plugging away at, but as I said, my goal is to get other (often better) artists interested in doing JD fanart.

Here's the Jen + Melinda piece that I posted:

Which I posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-...2/post-9194972#lg=_xfUid-1-1666089930&slide=0

If I can figure out the MC, my goal here is to add a quick scene to my short story where Melinda shows up for a tryst with Jen and the MC. Maybe Elaine too if I can come up with a decent facsimile...

For now, I'll continue to post my occasional JD fanart efforts in the FotM fanart thread. If a few others jump onboard, a new Jen's Dilemma Fanart thread could be started, but I'm not planning on doing a lot of fanart myself, I have a bunch of projects already on my plate, so this is more of a creative whim thing for me...

With luck, hopefully this helps generate some interest from other artists r.e. doing some JD related fanart. I guess we'll see!
:cool:

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Still not sure what is going on,
But if you have told Jen about Nadia calling Steward and asking for money, you are on the "sblackmail" event,
If so, Keep going to the Nude beach with her (Nadia) until you get your photo of her kissing Rowena
I've done about it but i've got another problem now. how to get Cheryl?

dik4

Jan 27, 2018
HELLO i have a problem my saves miissing from the game file . appdata/roaming/renpy/jensdilema also the same with another games

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A few quick notes:

1) I haven't forgotten about the Kinetic Short Story thing, I've just been distracted. I'll probably get back to work on it this week, but I got distracted, see below!

---

2) In the interest of kicking off some JD related fanart, I posted up a couple of things in the FotM Art Assets thread (my research/initial efforts at recreating some of the Jen's Dilemma's characters. Specifically, I posted up my stabs at Jen and Melinda. Others have taken stabs at Melinda of course, I did post my 'Daz formula' for the Melinda I came up with.

I've currently partially figured out Elaine as well (her skin textures mainly, still working towards a dials formula). Unfortunately, I was having an 'instant crash' issue with said skin textures using the preset so I've had to load them 'by hand'. I'm 100% sure I have the right skin textures though as there's some moles on Elaine's back that match up perfectly...

The MC has proved to be surprisingly hard to track down/figure out so far. I think I recognize his face, but have failed so far to figure out the best base model/skin textures to start with.

My goal here is to get other people interested in doing Jen's Dilemma fanart. Foot of the Mountains has a lot of fanart of course, and since Melinda is the 'crossover point' between FotM and JD, hopefully some of those artists will start doing some JD fanart!

I also figured out a few of the other assets used ingame (mainly the apartment and a few of Jen's outfits as well as my takes on Jen and Melinda). Details here, and in the next post below the one linked below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/post-9193055

---

3) I posted up a fanart piece as well in the FotM. I may make a couple of fanart pieces to sneak into the short story I've been plugging away at, but as I said, my goal is to get other (often better) artists interested in doing JD fanart.

Here's the Jen + Melinda piece that I posted:

Which I posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-...2/post-9194972#lg=_xfUid-1-1666089930&slide=0

If I can figure out the MC, my goal here is to add a quick scene to my short story where Melinda shows up for a tryst with Jen and the MC. Maybe Elaine too if I can come up with a decent facsimile...

For now, I'll continue to post my occasional JD fanart efforts in the FotM fanart thread. If a few others jump onboard, a new Jen's Dilemma Fanart thread could be started, but I'm not planning on doing a lot of fanart myself, I have a bunch of projects already on my plate, so this is more of a creative whim thing for me...

With luck, hopefully this helps generate some interest from other artists r.e. doing some JD related fanart. I guess we'll see!
:cool:
Jen's face, at least from that angle, is way off.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes