joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Here is the gallery from V21. As you can see, each version has new images in the gallery. If you click on the pictures you can see the event again (also the animations)

View attachment 2710012
Video. Due to memory reasons I didn't show the complete event. Sorry, I checked all the galleries now, there were animations in other versions too.
I didn't think that the dev was updating his gallery and that now there were now the animations, not having access to the Beta nor to the Patreon version.

But it's very minimalist and it's not a true replay scene.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Hi all,
For anyone who wants it,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V21]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta, to V19 and V21(Public).

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays save included.

Good luck and enjoy the game

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Due to an "Retro" event in V21
if you did ALL the "bbm" events in V20,
You would have TOO many points (bbm ==3) and would trapped in a threesome with Melinda and Cheryl,
and so would be unable to buy Jenny the "Shirt" (Really important)

I had to kill the "V20 Gameplay"
Therefore the "V21 Gameplay" carries on from the end of the "V19 Gameplay"

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Thank you so much, Ahchi! I'm also a patreon supporter of SNC. I think my current gameplay's bugged, I'm unable to attain any Dom points, despite achieving high Rel points; and the MCs already had sex with Nadia and Rowena. Have you heard or encountered this bug as well? PEACE

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you so much, Ahchi! I'm also a patreon supporter of SNC. I think my current gameplay's bugged, I'm unable to attain any Dom points, despite achieving high Rel points; and the MCs already had sex with Nadia and Rowena. Have you heard or encountered this bug as well? PEACE
Dom points for whom?
Getting Jenny's Dom points is a lot more difficult, and can only be done later in the game.
Nadia(Ashley) 's points should be easier to get from early in the game.

If you post a save, it would help finding out if you game is bugger ,
if you are too early (for Jenny) or missing Dom events.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Dom points for whom?
Getting Jenny's Dom points is a lot more difficult, and can only be done later in the game.

Thanks for the reply, but I was a dumbass! I figured it out lol! Do you know how to get corruption points for Jenny? She recently started her new job, and Elaine's already spent the night once already... Any suggestions. Cheers!

lzp19941026

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but I was a dumbass! I figured it out lol! Do you know how to get corruption points for Jenny? She recently started her new job, and Elaine's already spent the night once already... Any suggestions. Cheers!
Brother, can you tell me how to persuade my mother to change jobs?

lzp19941026

Feb 20, 2020
Dom points for whom?

lzp19941026

Feb 20, 2020
Here is the gallery from V21. As you can see, each version has new images in the gallery. If you click on the pictures you can see the event again (also the animations)

View attachment 2710012
Video. Due to memory reasons I didn't show the complete event. Sorry, I checked all the galleries now, there were animations in other versions too.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Mainly massage @18:00
but Sunday (Depending on how far you are in the game) is the best day.

Reactions: DD!

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Mainly massage @18:00
but Sunday (Depending on how far you are in the game) is the best day.
Gotcha, I'll keep working that option. I must be in the early stages of the 'massage' option, before corrupting her is possible.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes