Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I have made a better job in my video pack... Check on the first page
Well aware, and "Better" is debatable... but what a thing to say, yikes!
Either way I added SFX to mine, pretty sure you didn't use the exact same SFX I have.
And I didn't do it for Likes, so maybe mine will be better received :geek:

Reactions: 1010691010

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well aware, and "Better" is debatable... but what a thing to say, yikes!
Either way I added SFX to mine, pretty sure you didn't use the exact same SFX I have.
And I didn't do it for Likes, so maybe mine will be better received :geek:
Your SFX have not produced a smooth video... Compare the 3 you have provided with mine.
And if the video was in low quality, it's just becasue the source was in low too. It can be better...
And I have explained what I have used, ffmpeg and nothing else.
I'm not in search of like, just add some improvement and help.

• Angry
Reactions: Garrettino

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Your SFX have not produced a smooth video... Compare the 3 you have provided with mine.
And if the video was in low quality, it's just becasue the source was in low too. It can be better...
And I have explained what I have used, ffmpeg and nothing else.
I'm not in search of like, just add some improvement and help.
Well it was a safe assumption because, you went on 3 follow ups complaining about No Likes, my bad for thinking your words meant what they literally mean:
EDIT: Already downloaded 9 times and no comments... Wow
EDIT 2: Already downloaded 81 times and still no comments... and only 3 like...
EDIT 4: New link with the fixed version, thanks to the 90 leacher's for not reporting the problem...

Ok then "Comments" more than likes, but basically the same thing.
-If it makes you feel any better, I have a Mod with over 150,000 downloads, and barely any likes... it's nothing personal, the majority of F95 users just come to take what they want and go, nothing wrong with that, not everyone is here to engage or socialize.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well it was a safe assumption because, you went on 3 follow ups complaining about No Likes, my bad for thinking your words meant what they literally mean:
EDIT: Already downloaded 9 times and no comments... Wow
EDIT 2: Already downloaded 81 times and still no comments... and only 3 like...
EDIT 4: New link with the fixed version, thanks to the 90 leacher's for not reporting the problem...

Ok then "Comments" more than likes, but basically the same thing.
-If it makes you feel any better, I have a Mod with over 150,000 downloads, and barely any likes... it's nothing personal, the majority of F95 users just come to take what they want and go, nothing wrong with that, not everyone is here to engage or socialize.
This is because it's my first post and now i'm ignoring the like...
And instead ,of attacling me, what about your video with SFX :ROFLMAO:

• Angry

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
This is because it's my first post and now i'm ignoring the like...
And instead ,of attacling me, what about your video with SFX :ROFLMAO:
Sorry you felt like that was some attack.
I was offering you condolence, and empathy, showing you that I know where you were coming from.

Other people can do things that might overlap with yours, it shouldn't bother you, get over it, and move on.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry you felt like that was some attack.
I was offering you condolence, and empathy, showing you that I know where you were coming from.

Other people can do things that might overlap with yours, it shouldn't bother you, get over it, and move on.
No sign of empathy in your previous post...
And YOU, you have to accept critiscism over your work.

• Angry

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
No sign of empathy in your previous post...
And YOU, you have to accept critiscism over your work.
Work? LOL Bro I slapped it together, just to watch it, and added SFX, for myself to enjoy. Figured I'd share in case any one else wanted to see how it could sound with SFX... you didn't even really critique either, just barked "mine better, yours not smooth"

Why are you so AGGRO? Just chill out man. Take it how you wanted but I was just saying you're getting bent out of shape, and the fact that you had to make all this drama, simply because someone else did something, similar to what YOU DID, says it's not about actually providing things for people and you're all about EGO. You need to be the only one, and/or want credit. And calling yours "better" further proves that ego driven point I'm making. Who cares...

Just let it go man, it's not replacing what you did, it's a few MP4s with added SOUND-FX, that's the main thing I did.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Image not from V22
This
is same
What's new:
Introduction of the neighbor lady, and her daughter.
Chance for Jenny to open up, and follow the track of Elaine, this option is up to the players.
Advance in events with Cheryl and Melinda.
Additional scenes and animations in girls night.
A couple of Lesbian scenes between the girls and Jenny, one is Jenny with Elaine alone.
Many animations as usual, this time involving almost all characters...
Thanks.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Unlocked

Image not from V22
This
is same
What's new:
Introduction of the neighbor lady, and her daughter.
Chance for Jenny to open up, and follow the track of Elaine, this option is up to the players.
Advance in events with Cheryl and Melinda.
Additional scenes and animations in girls night.
A couple of Lesbian scenes between the girls and Jenny, one is Jenny with Elaine alone.
Many animations as usual, this time involving almost all characters...
Thanks.
Thank you, I always read your posts with interest, they are very informative and useful :) :) :) (y)(y)(y).

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
man love the game but after the mc started the repair job at phone store i beginning to lost track... the help in internet kinda vague... i keep looping to the point the stat is double to the requirement. yet still repeated the same scene...how do u guys cope?... it drive me nuts...all the requirement is there ....but no further scene....i wish there is progress tracking.....

Reactions: Jambalam

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
When I play a game that doesn't have a gallery, I always make a save game before an animation, so whenever I want to see an animation of the game, I just load this save game. But as I've said several times here, unfortunately I can't play this game (by the way, no game from this developer), I'm always stuck in the same place. And unfortunately, this game instead of entertaining us, it just frustrates us.
I wouldn't mind supporting this developer, I like his models but I can't support something I can't play.
So I wanted to know if anyone else also makes a save game before all the animations, and if they happen to have the save game for this game, and could make it available (Including this current update below).
I'm not one to leak games, but if this is the only chance to get a save game of all animations, so be it. Sorry to the supporters.
Note: The save game for PC.

PC

MAC

Android
Thank you!

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
When I play a game that doesn't have a gallery, I always make a save game before an animation, so whenever I want to see an animation of the game, I just load this save game. But as I've said several times here, unfortunately I can't play this game (by the way, no game from this developer), I'm always stuck in the same place. And unfortunately, this game instead of entertaining us, it just frustrates us.
I wouldn't mind supporting this developer, I like his models but I can't support something I can't play.
So I wanted to know if anyone else also makes a save game before all the animations, and if they happen to have the save game for this game, and could make it available (Including this current update below).
I'm not one to leak games, but if this is the only chance to get a save game of all animations, so be it. Sorry to the supporters.
Note: The save game for PC.

PC

MAC

Android
thank you very much!!!

Reactions: uxo779 and V&M
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes