COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
His games(n):mad:o_O:mad::eek:, not listen to his supporters on the forum, where they lie to him that his games are great.. Because he becomes unplayable and frustrating. How I took a break from finishing his games because I don't have the strength to go back for now.
. Here is the problem with the mechanics of his games, instead of improving the game mechanics by the creator, his supporters tell him that these games are great and that he should not change anything. Here's an endless grind that will kill you and you don't know what to do because I don't have such a simple thing as a quest log. All you have to do is click through the dialogues endlessly until you somehow find a variable that will give you a new text or some new scene. you have to discover everything by trial and error. In his new game, it's the same or even worse, because every day you lose points to the stats you've honed for so long, just a great idea.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
His games(n):mad:o_O:mad::eek:, not listen to his supporters on the forum, where they lie to him that his games are great.. Because he becomes unplayable and frustrating. How I took a break from finishing his games because I don't have the strength to go back for now.
. Here is the problem with the mechanics of his games, instead of improving the game mechanics by the creator, his supporters tell him that these games are great and that he should not change anything. Here's an endless grind that will kill you and you don't know what to do because I don't have such a simple thing as a quest log. All you have to do is click through the dialogues endlessly until you somehow find a variable that will give you a new text or some new scene. you have to discover everything by trial and error. In his new game, it's the same or even worse, because every day you lose points to the stats you've honed for so long, just a great idea.
Yeah this game and his previous game are the worst kind of sanbox games, with unlimited grind that becomes boring

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah this game and his previous game are the worst kind of sanbox games, with unlimited grind that becomes boring

:eek: :cry::cry: (n)(n)The worst thing is that the creator does not learn from the mistakes of the mechanics of his previous games and lives in blissful ignorance. Driven by his followers and fans on this forum that his games are great. I think the next new game will be with the same benign mechanics again.

Reactions: Jambalam

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
If your partner has sex with another woman behind your back, that's also considered NTR, although not many people care about that. And yes, the NTR tag and Share are missing, as they are clearly and undeniably in the game. And I don't know why it's not posted.
About the tags, I already mentioned in previous comments, I have nothing against them, I even wanted to see them. And that might get the attention of more people (who like this genre), and I don't understand why to deny something so obvious that it's clearly in the game.
Typically tags are placed by existing content, and are based on the MC's point of view, and in this case, yes, both NTR and Share.
Some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where do you get these scenes?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just started this game and did someone steal the devs computer he worked on his last game with? Some of the renders look like they are youtube on 360p.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If you are tired by the lag/bug when animation come, because Ren'py have problem to put in cache more than 30 jpg in animation.
I have converted all the jpg animations in webm and updated the different scripts.
Uncompress in the root game and you will have a smooth game :cool:
I have discovered some scene missed due to the lag.
And if the dev want to use my work, you can without asking. but you have certainly to modifiy approximately 10 videos because there is not enough jpg in your game to make a smooth video.
I have used ffmpeg.exe -framerate 25 -i images\pwmp%02d.jpg video\pwmp.webm to do the job

Mega

v22 on Mega

EDIT: Added the v22 only video
where should i put them?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If your partner has sex with another woman behind your back, that's also considered NTR, although not many people care about that. And yes, the NTR tag and Share are missing, as they are clearly and undeniably in the game. And I don't know why it's not posted.
About the tags, I already mentioned in previous comments, I have nothing against them, I even wanted to see them. And that might get the attention of more people (who like this genre), and I don't understand why to deny something so obvious that it's clearly in the game.
Typically tags are placed by existing content, and are based on the MC's point of view, and in this case, yes, both NTR and Share.
Some examples:
So we cannot avoid Jen get fucked from other guys?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JensDilemma-V22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes