Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We do have some gamers making some effort, tho.
We got some saves ... just enjoy these advanced saves and play some scenes.
I am posting a number of saves below that might help.
60-6-LT1 = Start of day 350,
63-1-LT1 = 18:00 just before I click on the [Map] icon to take me to the Club,
63-2-LT1 = in-between the scene in Stewart's house and where you are in the living room awaiting Jenny's return,
and 63-3-LT1 = Where we have the option "Make a move" to trigger the massage/sex scene.
We got some tips and hints to guide us through.
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V21]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta, to V19 and V21(Public).

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.
We even got a -smooth animations- mod for the action scenes.
I have converted all the jpg animations in webm and updated the different scripts.
no longer worth wasting my time here

Last edited:
Reactions: OldHorsefly

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did some values change with some actions? I am following Ahchi gameplay to the letter and my stats are way more inflated than the ones shown. I restarted the game twice now. First runthrough I was just trying to max points by actions and none of it made sense. Mc didn't know how to kiss, but was buttfucking his sister and the mom was still moping about and never decided to get a job. The second one I think I made one mistake with not taking a regular shower, but the morning pee scene never switched to the new one where ashley gains domination point and the mom never got a job, so now I am on attempt 3 and it's not looking great boys.

If I am reading things right, you can overshoot points and miss scenes because of that? How does that happen? Why wouldn't you set some sort of cap with a condition and after you see whatever scene you'd remove that temporary cap so you can proceed to the next scene on the progress bar or whatever? How is it possible for the mc to go from chubby nerd who has never been kissed to fucking his sisters mouth and ass like it's nothing? Just seems a bit screwy like sequence breaking the game and essentially ruining a save file because if you have too many points you lock yourself out of other scenes.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did some values change with some actions? I am following Ahchi gameplay to the letter and my stats are way more inflated than the ones shown. I restarted the game twice now. First runthrough I was just trying to max points by actions and none of it made sense. Mc didn't know how to kiss, but was buttfucking his sister and the mom was still moping about and never decided to get a job. The second one I think I made one mistake with not taking a regular shower, but the morning pee scene never switched to the new one where ashley gains domination point and the mom never got a job, so now I am on attempt 3 and it's not looking great boys.

If I am reading things right, you can overshoot points and miss scenes because of that? How does that happen? Why wouldn't you set some sort of cap with a condition and after you see whatever scene you'd remove that temporary cap so you can proceed to the next scene on the progress bar or whatever? How is it possible for the mc to go from chubby nerd who has never been kissed to fucking his sisters mouth and ass like it's nothing? Just seems a bit screwy like sequence breaking the game and essentially ruining a save file because if you have too many points you lock yourself out of other scenes.
Since I started my current "Gameplays" (with V18) there has been quite a few changes to events and the point system.
I even had to kill the V20 Gameplay because of a retro "MAIN" event in V21 !,
That is why I always recommend that if you use my Gameplays you use them as a Guide only.

or you could try using the same version as I used for the gameplay

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Since I started my current "Gameplays" (with V18) there has been quite a few changes to events and the point system.
I even had to kill the V20 Gameplay because of a retro "MAIN" event in V21 !,
That is why I always recommend that if you use my Gameplays you use them as a Guide only.

or you could try using the same version as I used for the gameplay
It almost feels like the relationship degradation was removed or something to get such inflated values. Game looks neat, but I can kinda see why so many people have rated it so low. It almost reminds me of playing Second Happiness, cause of the grind to get to any content. I still can't figure out why the mom won't get a job and because of that it puts everything else on hold. Maybe if the dev fixed the quest log the game wouldn't be so bad. Like if it said meet Jen at 1800 on the 4th Monday. Instead it just says meet her at 1800 and then nothing happens. Are we going for points or is progress only made when you have literally exhausted all options? Someone please, make it make sense.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Nice idea except they dont all play? Just black screen
All videos are perfectly playing...
Check in [game folder]\game\video, all are here and you can open it with any media player

EDIT: I have made a little missing in video pack post. You have to extract in [game folder]\game the v22-update

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Check in [game folder]\game\video, all are here and you can open it with any media player

EDIT: I have made a little missing in video pack post. You have to extract in [game folder]\game the v22-update
Yep, extracted the video files you posted to two normal folders and hjalf of them could not be played in "any" video player. They have black screen/single screen image and less than 1 second in duration. Players used are both Windows Media and "Movies & TV" player. VLC players opens them but not any standard default media player. Some open, most do not.

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020

Do you have the videos from the prev versions also?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Another game:

get tossed into the deep end, explains nothing, and the hint system isn't a help at all because some things still are completely unexplained just leaving you confused on how to continue.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
My god the grind in this game is incredible. I have mom's relationship up to 201 and she still has not gotten a job. If I am taking pics with the phone, why cant I use them on the web page. Makes no sense, and no way to trigger new events that is obvious.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The worst thing is that the creator does not learn from the mistakes of the mechanics of his previous games and lives in blissful ignorance. Driven by his followers and fans on this forum that his games are great. I think the next new game will be with the same benign mechanics again.
Who are these followers? Is this the cult of SNC? :ROFLMAO: The only thing anyone can do if they don't like the way it's designed is to boycott the game.
Here is a link to the pics.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes