joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Do you have the videos from the prev versions also?
At the same place you have goted the v22. You have all the videos until the v21 version. but the quality are low, due to the low quality and number of jpg's

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have checked 1 by 1 all the files and it's all playable. You have probably a corrupted download

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yep, extracted the video files you posted to two normal folders and hjalf of them could not be played in "any" video player. They have black screen/single screen image and less than 1 second in duration. Players used are both Windows Media and "Movies & TV" player. VLC players opens them but not any standard default media player. Some open, most do not.
If it's just to open with a media player different than vlc, you just have to install a codec able to decode the VP8.
I created these video packs so that it can be used in the game.
I can't explain you how to use use your PC, but don't blame me if you don't know...

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Im getting nowhere with jen.....how many times must you rent the room to elaine before things start progressing?

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
Since I started my current "Gameplays" (with V18) there has been quite a few changes to events and the point system.
I even had to kill the V20 Gameplay because of a retro "MAIN" event in V21 !,
That is why I always recommend that if you use my Gameplays you use them as a Guide only.

or you could try using the same version as I used for the gameplay
wt v22 please ahchi

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Im getting nowhere with jen.....how many times must you rent the room to elaine before things start progressing?
I am convinced it's bugged or something, because I had hit like 900 relationship points with Jen and Ashley. Jen never got a job and Ashley never tried to teach the MC how to kiss. This was with exhausting every single choice available in dialogues too.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Since I started my current "Gameplays" (with V18) there has been quite a few changes to events and the point system.
I even had to kill the V20 Gameplay because of a retro "MAIN" event in V21 !,
That is why I always recommend that if you use my Gameplays you use them as a Guide only.

or you could try using the same version as I used for the gameplay
Hi,Ahchi!:)
Just curious.
Will gameplay for v22 be sequential to v21 or will it be necessary to reboot with previous versions again?;)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If your partner has sex with another woman behind your back, that's also considered NTR, although not many people care about that. And yes, the NTR tag and Share are missing, as they are clearly and undeniably in the game. And I don't know why it's not posted.
About the tags, I already mentioned in previous comments, I have nothing against them, I even wanted to see them. And that might get the attention of more people (who like this genre), and I don't understand why to deny something so obvious that it's clearly in the game.
Typically tags are placed by existing content, and are based on the MC's point of view, and in this case, yes, both NTR and Share.
Some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you get these scenes?

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
All videos are perfectly playing...
Check in [game folder]\game\video, all are here and you can open it with any media player

EDIT: I have made a little missing in video pack post. You have to extract in [game folder]\game the v22-update
Hi!
In the file downloaded from v21 I have 30 .RPY files. These ok, I understand that they must be merged with their peers and thus replaced if requested, right?
But what about the video files (90 files)? Where (folder or subfolder) are they attached?

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked and addressed before here on the forum.

And in time, just one word for what you see in these new animations: Wow!:cool:

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hi!
In the file downloaded from v21 I have 30 .RPY files. These ok, I understand that they must be merged with their peers and thus replaced if requested, right?
But what about the video files (90 files)? Where (folder or subfolder) are they attached?

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked and addressed before here on the forum.

And in time, just one word for what you see in these new animations: Wow!:cool:
Thanks! You just have to extract the whole v21 zip in the [game folder] and in the [game folder]\game for the v22.
The videos need to belong to [game folder]\game\video

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes