Revo

Jun 18, 2017
just saying, bro needs to work in his hint system, is pretty up in the air and it feels outdated for some reason

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Have you talked to Jenny @ 21:00 and told her that Cheryl turned up at the shop?
Yes because I keep follow your guide keep talk to Nadia all the time and finally I try change to Jenny this time and yeah there’s the option

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
impossible to play the game, you don't understand what to do... :S
couldn’t agree more, all you had to do just grind grind grind all the time just like big brother game at least big brother hints are better than this game hints much much more

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He literally gave a middle finger to people who complain about the grinding. At this point its pure trolling.

"Relationship points drop every several days of the week, consider it as interest of characters drop so you need to keep working on it. "

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
Can someone help me why I can't go see Elaine when she stays home and see Jen on the window. What am I missing.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm confused bro, this is my domination & corruption, is it still lacking?
Please remember that I started playing with V8.0.2.
So, I have been building up Jenny's corruption points for a long time.
As for her Domination points, you pursue them (or Corruption points) at 21:00 on Mon, Fri, or Sunday.
At the end of V16 I have just 1 Jen/Dom point
(Could have got a few more but stopped there as there was a lack of other events to do except point grinding)

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Reactions: tommyjohne

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Why does the mc only call Jenny mother in the intro of the game?

I don't care if the game has incest or not because I've reached the end but I would like to know exactly what relationship he has with Jenny

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
How to unlock this scene?
ok i tested my self and got this scene. like the other say 16.00 went to bathroom.pick this options
Give me a kiss
Kiss her and let hands do the work
Take her to the wall
and there you will got this scene

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
What are you meant to give to Jen in this scene? I have the required 300 points, so not sure why it’s not activating?
Also, on the Saturday before Jen comes back home, it says you can unlock more my looking at the laptop ‘tomorrow’ (so the Sunday) but I’m unable to see anything… any suggestions/hints please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Am I playing this wrong and missing all triggers or is this game a massive grindfest? I've been repeating the same stuff over and over and got no sexy scenes at all so far.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes