Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok. Thanks again Lukumoide, I will go over Ahchi WT to try to determine when Elaine starts and finish second night's sleep and go from there. Have a good one.
All -

You will likely run into issues where your playthrough does not match EXACTLY what Ahchi shows. Instead of asking for a save, repeat the earlier steps another time and then see if it triggers a week later or on the next scheduled night (Thursday vs Tuesday or the next Tuesday, etc) and adjust accordingly.

These game plays are NOT "turn off your brain and follow the steps blindly", they are simply what Ahchi did in their playthrough to trigger things. Just keep playing, repeating the previous trigger events and pay attention to what you're dong for the steps and why trhey are important and what they unlock. This should help you get past minor discrepancies without screaming something is not 1000% following a recording of someone else's previous steps and demanding a save.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Android version is fucked up on my phone. Can't start a new game since the option is off screen, hiding somewhere lol

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I started a new game and when Jenny started working at the club the relationship points seem to drop more than I am able to raise it. During normal days it seems to be only at 19 you can get one +relationship with her (two if you are lucky enough to be able to follow her into bathroom and get a hug). And on sundays it is possible to get a bit more. The net effect is that my relationship is dropping over time even though I am trying to give her as much attention as I can. What am I missing here? Or is this just very poorly balanced. I mean when I dropped under 100 I could not even massage her anymore.

Btw I haven't cheated at all so Jennys relationship rose at the start when there is many opportunities to get it up. But now when she is working at the club it is dropping.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Because of the mistake Ahchi Girlsnight could trigger prematurely. After the fix, Elaine must first stay overnight twice before we can trigger Girlsnight (so it is correct).
What ! Does that mean I need to restart the Gameplay when I get V18(Public)?? :eek:
I just finished Day 253 in (Part Four) :cry:

Elaine sleepover started on day 104, have attached info and saves below.

Damm I so need a drink that I will even drink "Teachers" :sick:

Reactions: AL13N

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is this grindy as hell as Foot of the Mountains? I thought the game renders were good but I hated that I repeat the same day a bunch of times just to get one event started.

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
What ! Does that mean I need to restart the Gameplay when I get V18(Public)?? :eek:

Ahchi, thank you for your help once again.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Is this first Elaine Sleepover or second?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hello gentlemen!
I see that one of you in particular, Mr Ahchi, was kind enough to create a walktrough!
Can you, dear colleagues, post the link to the post where I can find the walktrough, because I thought that FOTM was super grind but apparently SNC did even worse in this one!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Anyone know how to trigger the second sleepover. I am totally blind here.
PS- the line which is fixed in eveningtv_elaine.rpy is commented in v18-beta .Do I uncomment it or not? Lukumoide

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the second sleepover. I am totally blind here.
PS- the line which is fixed in eveningtv_elaine.rpy is commented in v18-beta .Do I uncomment it or not? Lukumoide
The line is not required, so it starts with #.
Because line 25 says
if elaineagain == 3:
jump girls night

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
It does not need to be changed in version 18.
No i mean , in Ahchi's gameplay there is only one Sleepover. But no girlsnight is triggered with just one sleepover. So how to trigger second sleepover? In the code there is elaineagain == 3 is there? Do I have to make it to 1 to work?
Otherwise how to get second sleepover?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This was the first sleepover (Checking through my gameplays to see if there was a second sleepover)
You just have to play with the save again before you triggered "girls night". You can also do it with version 17 (with the fix). After the fix, you can only trigger "girls night" after Elaine's second sleepover. You can also continue playing because you have triggered second visit. It has no meaning, only your gameplay will not be correct (you can add a note where you point it out to people).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes