Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks Ahchi for the quick reply. I did copy the workvisitday.rpy file over. Here is the attached save file when the girl's night suppose to start. When I leave them, I auto go to Ashley.
Hi,
I downloaded your save, Renamed it to 56-4-LT1, Loaded into the gameplay computer.
and then played through Day 206,
At 21:00 went to the living room, and Girls-night (part 1) was triggered,

(On Girls-night (Part 1),
Elaine comes, Jenny sends you to your room,
Elaine get Jenny to let Ashley join them, they have a drink. That's it)

I then time-skipped ahead to the next Girls-night (The next Tuesday, Day 213)
went to the living room at 21:00 ,and Girls-night (part 2) was triggered,

NOTE , Girls-night (Part 2) is "almost" a copy of Girls-night (part 1)
the main difference is in the dialogue,
at the end of (part 2 ) you decide that you need to buy a camera for the Hall/Living room.

however in case you want it, I have attach a copy of my save 36-4-LT1

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
If you are following my "Gameplay-[FS_V17]"
and having problems with triggering the first Girl-night on day 206,
Please state if you are using V17 (Public) or V18-Beta.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hi,
I downloaded your save, Renamed it to 56-4-LT1, Loaded into the gameplay computer.

at the end of (part 2 ) you decide that you need to buy a camera for the Hall/Living room.

Hii Ahchi same problem again for me even playing your save. I think the problem is with v18-beta. Can you please provide v17 ?

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
Hi,

Thanks again Ahchi for your help. I will use your save to play and see. I also want to thank you for your WT, without it, it would not be as enjoyable game to play. Wish you and yours Happy Holidays.

Reactions: Sikara and Ahchi

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hii Ahchi .Neither girlsnight part 1 nor girlsnight part 2 get trigger on V18-Beta. Can you pleasse provide a v17 release?
Never find found a v17.Will try it.
Hii Ahchi , I tried v17 also .Same result .Girlsnight event still not starting.

Last edited:

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
Hi Ahchi, I am at a lost. Tried your save on both V17 and V18 beta and still cannot trigger the girl's night event. Weird, still have the choice to stay with Elaine and Jen or leave them alone. Not getting kick out of the room. Appreciate any ideas from you or any one else out there. Thanks.

Reactions: Fit4lyfe

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Are people who are not using compressed versions having the same problem of Girlsnight ? Ahchi can you please share the game version you are using?

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Hii Ahchi, I think there is some bug in some other codes as well.Can you share your game or at least all the .rpy files? That will help us to overcome whatever bug that is available.

Apr 21, 2019
It's really excellent games but nevertheless I notice compared to its cousin Foot Of The Mountain. There are not yet any sexual scenes on lingerie or compared to Foot of The Mountain, there weren't many of them, it's a bit of a shame, and I hope that in the near future the developer won't be added who knows!
And you guys what did you think I would like your opinion? :unsure:

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
Dear all, to trigger girlsnight, Elaine must first stay overnight twice, it is the requirement. In Ahchis posted save 36-4 Elaine has not yet stayed over once and therefore no girlsnight can be started yet.
Lukumoide, thanks for the info. Do you or anyone have suggestions how to mod or bypass Elaine having to stay overnight twice?

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Lukumoide, thanks for the info. Do you or anyone have suggestions how to mod or bypass Elaine having to stay overnight twice?
Elaine's overnight stay can be triggered in version 18 without any problems, the error that prevented Elaine's second overnight stay in version 17 from taking place has been fixed in version 18. Because of the mistake Ahchi Girlsnight could trigger prematurely. After the fix, Elaine must first stay overnight twice before we can trigger Girlsnight (so it is correct).
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v18-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9528263
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v18-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9530313
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v18-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9532768

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Because of the mistake Ahchi Girlsnight could trigger prematurely. After the fix, Elaine must first stay overnight twice before we can trigger Girlsnight (so it is correct).

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes