Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So you always finish an update on the day that it is posted. You aren't saying that you finished them in under an hour there. My guess is that it takes you a few hours. That wouldn't be so bad, except that you are talking about V18 here. That means that there have been 17 updates, and very likely V1 was bigger than the updates. So, lets say that each one takes an hour to do. That is 18 hours. But more likely, they take 2 hours with V1 taking 3. That is 37 hours. Realistically you are probably not playing this for more than 4 hours a day. So this is going to take you 5-10 days to complete, IF you know what you are doing. If you can't figure out what to do (which is the big problem,) then this will take you much longer.

Not worth it at all.
I am a patron, I always finish it the day it is posted. It takes me about 3 hours on average to finish an update, a little longer if there are bugs. I always play with my last save from previous version, so with each update I only play the new content.

Reactions: Cyiek and Hlextor

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If you play the game from the beginning (Day1) you need a free weekend to play through it. If you play the full game from the beginning, you will need much less time (significantly few game days) than if you played all updates one after the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you play the game from the beginning (Day1) you need a free weekend to play through it. If you play the full game from the beginning, you will need much less time (significantly few game days) than if you played all updates one after the other.
any new sex scene with Melinda ???
am thinking about supporting him when she starting have some scene again

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
any new sex scene with Melinda ???
am thinking about supporting him when she starting have some scene again
There are some pictures with Melinda (60 Some of it nude and sex with Daniel), including an animated sex scene with Daniel. The animated scene is in the ganim folder. See screenshot. In this update some pictures with Melinda have been added (dressed). But Melinda is only a rarity in the game at the moment, and if that's the only reason you want to support SNC, you'll be disappointed. I don't know if Melinda gets more importance in the game???
Screenshot_171.png

Last edited:

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys ! The v18 is bugged. I can't load an old save, and in the menu, "start" is not disponible.
With the pc version, on my smartphone with plugin renpy, I can play with the old saves, but I can't save at any moment. "start" is also absent.
I hope a patch to fix this buggs.
Thank you very much for your job and upload !

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Cheatcode must need for raising points
Here's an example event you won't get if you set the stats too high with cheats. Jenny asks Elaine to have sex with the MC and looks through windows. There are many such events. That's why it's best not to use cheats. You can collect enough points in the normal game to trigger everything. Of course, everyone has to decide for themselves whether they use cheats or not. But if you use cheats, you shouldn't rant that you can't trigger the events.

screenshot0008.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
Why am I always hard stuck on these SNC games? The walkthrough says the hall at 18 to talk about renting. I've done it many times. Also with taking pics. Go to the city and buy all the clothes options. I don't get any option to do that.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hello guys ! The v18 is bugged. I can't load an old save, and in the menu, "start" is not disponible.
With the pc version, on my smartphone with plugin renpy, I can play with the old saves, but I can't save at any moment. "start" is also absent.
I hope a patch to fix this buggs.
Thank you very much for your job and upload !
It works on the PC.
screenshot0019.png

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes