J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Here is a small selection of the events, version 18. In my opinion it is a very good game that deserves significantly more patrons. If you like the game, Please support SNC, so that the game can be developed further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this all the scenes to be unlocked in this update?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Mac link please! :) Thank you!
do yourself a favor and get yourself renpy launcher. its a program for Mac, on which you can run any renpy game from windows on a Mac, without any hassle. I did that 1 year ago and never had any desire for the Mac version, which is typically always behind in (pirate) release

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
How to get the first pic jenny scenes?
i think when u have choice to have threesome or sex with rowena but u have choice to use pills and after next scene go to home.. then u will go with Jenny to doctor.
Thursday 15:00

Last edited:

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Could someone upload a single file by mega or by gofile? Because I downloaded the 3 parts of mega 2 times and when I want to extract it, it says that the file is damaged

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Could someone upload a single file by mega or by gofile? Because I downloaded the 3 parts of mega 2 times and when I want to extract it, it says that the file is damaged
The file is fine. I'm in the middle of updating the thread right now, just uploading.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Jens Dillema [18 Beta] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (3.69 GB/ 532 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
I am laughing myself off when someone calls one file xxx-pc.7z and another xxx-mac.7z

Most would argue that a Mac is also a PC. I think personally it's just a tool to cash extra in.

Anyway, usually you use the term "winlin" or "linwin" to note a Linux/Windows build.
All three are PCs but Mac owners don't understand when someone calls their Mac a PC.

(Since they went to M1/M2 ARM-cpu's, they basically are just glorified car or coffee maker computers on steroids - Arm is only used for NAS systems and phones. And then Macs)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asenaris
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes