Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V17](Pt2)"
It includes,
(a) an end of part one save,
(b) an end of part two save,
and copy of a "fixed "eveningtv_elaine.rpy.

"Part Two" covers from when Jenny starts her first day at the Club, to end of Day 169.

Working on "Part Three" now, will post as soon as I can.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Hello Ahchi , thank you for taking your time and creating these gameplays! I seemed to not be able to follow your gameplay around the time that Elaine and Jenny invite Ashley to the living room at 21:00… it appears that I need to buy the camera to spy on them before I can join them? Unless I have completely missed something? The first time I couldn’t follow was for week 17 Day 108 Tuesday. My 21:00 doesn’t allow me to stay with them

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Ahchi , thank you for taking your time and creating these gameplays! I seemed to not be able to follow your gameplay around the time that Elaine and Jenny invite Ashley to the living room at 21:00… it appears that I need to buy the camera to spy on them before I can join them? Unless I have completely missed something? The first time I couldn’t follow was for week 17 Day 108 Tuesday. My 21:00 doesn’t allow me to stay with them
You have hit a (timing) bug.
Please read "00 READ ME etvelaine Fix [V17}"
It contain information on how to fix the bug,

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
You have hit a (timing) bug.
Please read "00 READ ME etvelaine Fix [V17}"
It contain information on how to fix the bug,
Ahchi will this bug be a big issue? It’s just I do not play on pc, so no way to change the format, etc… I play on gamcore.com

it seems that whenever Elaine comes to visit now, I cannot go back and join them, can only watch through the camera

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V17.0 (Public),
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.
Please make and keep a save if you choose to "Put it in her ass and cum"

(Jenny/MC bathroom (Bathing) event now done; this is now available in V 17 "Public")

(End of gameplay saves included)

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

EDIT, Missed an event, Gameplay now updated to include event on last day (Day 322).

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
do you have full complete save?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi will this bug be a big issue? It’s just I do not play on pc, so no way to change the format, etc… I play on gamcore.com

it seems that whenever Elaine comes to visit now, I cannot go back and join them, can only watch through the camera
Sorry to say this , but it will have a large effect ,
I believe that this will be resolved in V 18.
do you have full complete save?
There are saves in the gameplay.
But in some (non repeatable) events you have to choose between one or another scenes.
also some events were retro updated.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021

Unlocked

The above image is a quick-quality render not from game, and not related to any event
The game will be sent in personalized links to you by DM. Every game is coded differently and different watermarks have been added to images. This is done to provide a fair experience to subscribers.
Thanks for not sharing your personal link
If you subscribe after this post, please allow some time to receive your link.
What's new:
Big event at 15:00 with Nadia and Rowena, leads to several things, one of them is sober interaction with Jenny
Event of convincing Elaine to help with Cheryl, also leads to different stuff
Several small events linked to the above mentioned event, especially with Jenny
This version contains 13 animations
Please report bugs and errors
Thanks for your patience

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020

Unlocked

The above image is a quick-quality render not from game, and not related to any event
The game will be sent in personalized links to you by DM. Every game is coded differently and different watermarks have been added to images. This is done to provide a fair experience to subscribers.
Thanks for not sharing your personal link
If you subscribe after this post, please allow some time to receive your link.
What's new:
Big event at 15:00 with Nadia and Rowena, leads to several things, one of them is sober interaction with Jenny
Event of convincing Elaine to help with Cheryl, also leads to different stuff
Several small events linked to the above mentioned event, especially with Jenny
This version contains 13 animations
Please report bugs and errors
Thanks for your patience
It seems to be a good update

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why two files?

The PC is 3 parts (you have to downlaod all 3), you need to merge (extract them all together) them at the end, it's split, so you're not downloading 3GB in one go. I assume that's why they did it, not sure.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
in V18, Daniel at one point invites MC to talk at his store, this event never triggers for me, did it trigger for anyone or is this in the next update? otherwise, great update!

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes