Aug 28, 2018
Does this one also involve countless scenarios trying to get to the mom only to get cockblocked by annoying sisters and pushed to the next update? Seems a lot of games do that and it's not my thing, I dont mind a long grind as long as its worth it but if theres no action with the milf I'm out.. not wasting anymore time :ROFLMAO:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Does this one also involve countless scenarios trying to get to the mom only to get cockblocked by annoying sisters and pushed to the next update? Seems a lot of games do that and it's not my thing, I dont mind a long grind as long as its worth it but if theres no action with the milf I'm out.. not wasting anymore time :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the same thing... especially after Foot of the Mountain which was nothing but blueballing with the aunt only for it to suddenly veer into NTR territory for an update or two, then veer back out of it, then back into it, then back out of it, then it waddled to an extremely unsatisfying ending.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JensDilemma-18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: AL13N and Kalif66

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
The only thing that I care about for an update for this game is a working walkthrough. The in game walkthrough is outright wrong most of the time, or so vague that it is completely unhelpful. On other games, that might not be a problem, but on this one, you have to grind for hours doing the same things over and over until finally something changes. It isn't ever clear what part of the routine caused the change though, so you can't skip any part of the routine. And god help you if you accidentally left out or did something wrong in that grind, because you could go for hours accomplishing NOTHING and not even realize it.

So my only question is, is the in game walkthrough still bullshit?

Last edited:

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone!

Decided to make a cheat mod for this game (based on the FOTM one: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-1-2-cheat-menu-v1-2-2-cld.29510/)

Hopefully it will be useful for someone :)

Mega

This does help a little, but I still have no clue how to trigger any events.

An example of an entry in the in game WT that is completely unhelpful is this one that says "Visit the hall @ 18:00, have the talk with Elaine about renting your room." First off, there is no hall. The only rooms are the living room, Jenny's room, Nadia's room, the MC's room, and the bathroom. I have tried all of them at 18:00, and nothing happens. I have even tried going to the world map at 18:00 and still nothing. So maybe I have to go to one of these on a certain day of the week? I have no clue. I don't even know if I have met the prerequisites to trigger this event. Maybe I have to do it in a certain room on a certain day 5 times (this game will do shit like that.) And even then, maybe some stat is not high enough to have started the chain needed to trigger the event, so I'll need to get one of the stats (which one is a mystery, so it is more likely all of them) higher and then do all of that over again.

I have never seen a game as poorly explained as this one. My advice is to just not play it. If you are about to play it for the first time, just keep in mind that you will probably get a few hours in, get super lost, and come here for answers. You will not find the answers that you are looking for. All you will find is that you have wasted hours of your time.

1671178184635.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This does help a little, but I still have no clue how to trigger any events.

An example of an entry in the in game WT that is completely unhelpful is this one that says "Visit the hall @ 18:00, have the talk with Elaine about renting your room." First off, there is no hall. The only rooms are the living room, Jenny's room, Nadia's room, the MC's room, and the bathroom. I have tried all of them at 18:00, and nothing happens. I have even tried going to the world map at 18:00 and still nothing. So maybe I have to go to one of these on a certain day of the week? I have no clue. I don't even know if I have met the prerequisites to trigger this event. Maybe I have to do it in a certain room on a certain day 5 times (this game will do shit like that.) And even then, maybe some stat is not high enough to have started the chain needed to trigger the event, so I'll need to get one of the stats (which one is a mystery, so it is more likely all of them) higher and then do all of that over again.

I have never seen a game as poorly explained as this one. My advice is to just not play it. If you are about to play it for the first time, just keep in mind that you will probably get a few hours in, get super lost, and come here for answers. You will not find the answers that you are looking for. All you will find is that you have wasted hours of your time.

View attachment 2238925
It is one of my favorite games and would be happy if the game got more patrons. In my eyes the game has perfect difficulty level to play it relaxed. It was the reason why I started supporting SNC 4 years ago. I personally have never had any problems finishing an update. I even love the little bugs that were in some updates. Because it took me longer to complete the update. If someone has problems can use Ahchi's gameplay. Ahchi does a great job helping people who can't make it on their own.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Personally, I advise everyone not to use cheats because it means we can no longer trigger some events because our points are too high. I recommend using Ahchi's gameplay instead (it plays without cheats). This allows them to trigger all events.

Reactions: Hlextor

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
It is one of my favorite games and would be happy if the game got more patrons. In my eyes the game has perfect difficulty level to play it relaxed. It was the reason why I started supporting SNC 4 years ago. I personally have never had any problems finishing an update. I even love the little bugs that were in some updates. Because it took me longer to complete the update. If someone has problems can use Ahchi's gameplay. Ahchi does a great job helping people who can't make it on their own.
This dude will grind a game for a week straight and then say, with a straight face, "In my eyes the game has perfect difficulty level to play it relaxed."

Reading and replicating Ahchi's playthrough is not the same thing as using using a walkthrough. If the developer is going to make their game so confusing that people can't play it without using Ahchi's gameplay or loading somebody else's save state, then they have to provide a working in game walkthrough. Otherwise, they have just made a bad game. It sucks that the renders are good, because the rest of the game is irredeemable.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This dude will grind a game for a week straight and then say, with a straight face, "In my eyes the game has perfect difficulty level to play it relaxed."

Reading and replicating Ahchi's playthrough is not the same thing as using using a walkthrough. If the developer is going to make their game so confusing that people can't play it without using Ahchi's gameplay or loading somebody else's save state, then they have to provide a working in game walkthrough. Otherwise, they have just made a bad game. It sucks that the renders are good, because the rest of the game is irredeemable.
Until now, I always finish the update on the day it was posted. You only need to see my screenshots, I posted it to each episode. For example V18, see when the game was posted and when I posted the screenshot. With that you can see how much time it took me. You have to keep in mind that preparing the screenshots also takes time.

Screenshot_166.png Screenshot_167.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Until now, I always finish the update on the day it was posted. You only need to see my screenshots, I posted it to each episode. For example V18, see when the game was posted and when I posted the screenshot. With that you can see how much time it took me. You have to keep in mind that preparing the screenshots also takes time.

View attachment 2239387 View attachment 2239386

So you always finish an update on the day that it is posted. You aren't saying that you finished them in under an hour there. My guess is that it takes you a few hours. That wouldn't be so bad, except that you are talking about V18 here. That means that there have been 17 updates, and very likely V1 was bigger than the updates. So, lets say that each one takes an hour to do. That is 18 hours. But more likely, they take 2 hours with V1 taking 3. That is 37 hours. Realistically you are probably not playing this for more than 4 hours a day. So this is going to take you 5-10 days to complete, IF you know what you are doing. If you can't figure out what to do (which is the big problem,) then this will take you much longer.

Not worth it at all.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes