Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Please fix bugs Jenny point not increase
I personally think that there should be no changes to Jenny's rel points. Now the points increase about as fast as in the first versions. Only with Nadia one would have to reduce the possibilities, as it is now, Nadia's points grow significantly faster than in the first versions. Only because of the fact that from version 10 onwards there was the possibility to get the points much faster, the later problems arose, which are solved in version 18. Now everyone can play from the beginning without any problems and without cheats. If someone plays with cheats he has to take into account that he will not see all events.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
1st question .
Is Melinda in this game ? If yes , in what % ?

2nd & the MOST FUKING IMPORTANT question

Has the endless, useless , brain numbing , soul-sucking , rage inducing Grinding Mechanism been fixed ?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
I download the version 18 compressed but didn't lunch when i excute the game there is problem in file compressed?

delta67

May 11, 2018
When to call elaine over when you told her you want more of her body?
The Day before at 19:00 hr go to the city, and and click on Go tell Elaine she can come tomorrow, the buy some tickets for tomorrow, the day after at 15:00 hr go to your room and call Elaine, at 16:00 hr go to the bathroom and ask your sister to go to the cinema!

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes