J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Unlocked

The game will be sent in personalized links to you by DM. Every game is coded differently and different watermarks have been added to images. This is done to provide a fair experience to subscribers.
Thanks for not sharing your personal link

This version continues the story, most events are related to asking Elaine for help with Cheryl so she doesn't tell Stewart. In a previous version, Elaine took the main character to the beach and they have met Melinda and Daniel, Daniel says that he needs to see the mc as soon as possible and asks him to pass by the shop during the next day, well that's it, the day has come and it's time to visit the shop now, and the story goes on from there.
This will require several visits to the shop.
Plus additional scenes when Nadia plays the prank on him with the help of Rowena, if you didn't do it first time, do it now again so you can unlock many things with Jenny.
There are 17 animations:
2 with Elaine
1 with Melinda
1 with Nadia
1 with Nadia and Rowena
12 with Jenny

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I forgot how to buy the gift certifficate that gets nadia out of the home for the beach scene. Can someone tell me when I can buy it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I forgot how to buy the gift certifficate that gets nadia out of the home for the beach scene. Can someone tell me when I can buy it.
In the online shop. (accessible from MC's room)
(option will not appear if you already have one )

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
In the online shop. (accessible from MC's room)
(option will not appear if you already have one )
i meant what day. I check online shop and it says nothing to buy. I’m trying to get Jen to nude beach for Melinda to see her

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
To help the people who had problems to increase mrel points, now 5 points less per week will be deducted. Because many people always asked about it - MC has sex with Melinda for the first time. If you like the game, Please support SNC so that the game can be developed further.

Reactions: Billshwr

401Grem

May 14, 2017
To help the people who had problems to increase mrel points, now 5 points less per week will be deducted. Because many people always asked about it - MC has sex with Melinda for the first time. If you like the game, Please support SNC so that the game can be developed further.
Could you please share link

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

i meant what day. I check online shop and it says nothing to buy. I’m trying to get Jen to nude beach for Melinda to see her
Any day, If you do not the option , you might already have one, If so you will need to give it to her.
Did you go to the Living Rm/hall at 12:00 on Saturday, to give Nadia the Voucher?
i.e.
12:00-Go Living Rm,(New scene; Give Voucher)
------(New option/scene) Standing,

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BID DICK

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
Any day, If you do not the option , you might already have one, If so you will need to give it to her.
Did you go to the Living Rm/hall at 12:00 on Saturday, to give Nadia the Voucher?
i.e.
please share link :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: delta67

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
i.e.
It did not give me the option.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok, you also need to have gone to the normal beach a few times as well until you get something like this:-
XXX Sunday
09:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Internet, Get Help,
------Jenny, [Back], Ashley, RETURN,
------Return, Go Living Rm, Relax, why not?
------(New option)
------<Maybe I should try to go with Jenny alone> <<<<<<<<<this unlocks the voucher and nude beach with Jenny.
------sunscreen{-$10} Use on yourself,
------Ashley, Can I untie The top?

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Once with Jenny.
Been
Ok, you also need to have gone to the normal beach a few times as well until you get something like this:-
XXX Sunday
09:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Internet, Get Help,
------Jenny, [Back], Ashley, RETURN,
------Return, Go Living Rm, Relax, why not?
------(New option)
------<Maybe I should try to go with Jenny alone> <<<<<<<<<this unlocks the voucher and nude beach with Jenny.
------sunscreen{-$10} Use on yourself,
------Ashley, Can I untie The top?
once with Jenny to nude beach multiple times with Elaine and Jenny to nude beach

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes