*************/Ua25s2U8y0/JensDilemma-V19-mac_zip

Android:
*************/Ec10sfUdya/com.jdm-1900-armeabi-v7a-release_apk
There is no Android link

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

admanfor

Sep 21, 2022
I have a problem with Janet's relationship, which suddenly falls at the start of a new day. I want a solution quickly

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 2349778
View attachment 2349783
Straight up scammed me for $35.40 after I've been supporting him for almost this entire game now
Everyone knows the $30 version is tagged and you shared the game last month (Version 18). I think that's just mild punishment for that. SNC can download the version posted to F95 and determine who posted it. I would never have had the courage to do so, in Germany there is a prison sentence of up to 4 years for sharing.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
/soapbox time

About the only suggestion, this being a buccaneer forum and all, is that any 'heroes' be very careful when sharing with the class when watermarking and such is going on. Sure, the peeps here want the next version as soon as possible, but if this developer is watermarking stuff, he may be setting up potential sharers with a one-two punch, i.e. note when the previous version is shared, and which higher tier supporters were on 'the list' at the time, then sharing the next version to each person individually and 'accidentally' sharing the wrong links to see if those particular links are shared elsewhere...

Myself, I'm good with waiting for the next tier share. Sure, it's an extra week or whatever, but there are a LOT of other games on this forum that can keep you entertained in the meantime.

I'm sure that sharers are being careful to use different names for their patron accounts, my point here is that you may have to get a little creative if you are dealing with these shenanigans... maybe create new patreon accounts each time or whatever so that you have 'fallbacks', and maybe dropping your other accounts to lower tiers to have them available for later...

As a developer type, sure I want to see other developers getting supported, but AGAIN this IS a buccaneer forum, and a lot of people around here aren't going to do the Patreon, etc. thing, for whatever reasons.

What I do think IS rude is the people that respond 'support the developer' each time someone asks for a hero to step up to make other people feel guilty. People in this thread that can afford such things probably are already supporting their favorite developers, unless they are feeling disrespected by watermark bullshit and such. If this WASN'T a buccaneer forum, I'd feel differently, but it is, and most of the peeps are here FOR the shares, sooo...

The bigger question is what has Serial Number Comics been doing poorly since 2020, when their Patreon peaked?

graphtreon.jpg

Sure, the recession should be taken into account for say the last year or so (food got expensive!), but the subscriber drop started long before then.

The number of subscribers has dropped a LOT since 2020, which tells me that a number of people have been less than impressed with the more recent updates, and have simply moved on.

And while I personally think that this game's current F95zone review score might be a tad low, the endless grind is definitely rubbing a lot of people the wrong way, and is overshadowing the otherwise rather good renders and also the fact that there are actually animations here and there that are used in this game.

The story itself is interesting, but I think that the grind is getting in the way of said story, so IMHO it's time for a change.

In short, rather than punishing people for trying to throw more money the developer's way, 'cuz pirating is going to happen regardless, I'd be taking a long look at what is turning so many people off, and then start spending more time trying to address those weaknesses in order to make a better and more enjoyable game...

/steps off soapbox

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
/soapbox time

About the only suggestion, this being a buccaneer forum and all, is that any 'heroes' be very careful when sharing with the class when watermarking and such is going on. Sure, the peeps here want the next version as soon as possible, but if this developer is watermarking stuff, he may be setting up potential sharers with a one-two punch, i.e. note when the previous version is shared, and which higher tier supporters were on 'the list' at the time, then sharing the next version to each person individually and 'accidentally' sharing the wrong links to see if those particular links are shared elsewhere...

Myself, I'm good with waiting for the next tier share. Sure, it's an extra week or whatever, but there are a LOT of other games on this forum that can keep you entertained in the meantime.

I'm sure that sharers are being careful to use different names for their patron accounts, my point here is that you may have to get a little creative if you are dealing with these shenanigans... maybe create new patreon accounts each time or whatever so that you have 'fallbacks', and maybe dropping your other accounts to lower tiers to have them available for later...

As a developer type, sure I want to see other developers getting supported, but AGAIN this IS a buccaneer forum, and a lot of people around here aren't going to do the Patreon, etc. thing, for whatever reasons.

What I do think IS rude is the people that respond 'support the developer' each time someone asks for a hero to step up to make other people feel guilty. People in this thread that can afford such things probably are already supporting their favorite developers, unless they are feeling disrespected by watermark bullshit and such. If this WASN'T a buccaneer forum, I'd feel differently, but it is, and most of the peeps are here FOR the shares, sooo...

The bigger question is what has Serial Number Comics been doing poorly since 2020, when their Patreon peaked?

Sure, the recession should be taken into account for say the last year or so (food got expensive!), but the subscriber drop started long before then.

The number of subscribers has dropped a LOT since 2020, which tells me that a number of people have been less than impressed with the more recent updates, and have simply moved on.

And while I personally think that this game's current F95zone review score might be a tad low, the endless grind is definitely rubbing a lot of people the wrong way, and is overshadowing the otherwise rather good renders and also the fact that there are actually animations here and there that are used in this game.

The story itself is interesting, but I think that the grind is getting in the way of said story, so IMHO it's time for a change.

In short, rather than punishing people for trying to throw more money the developer's way, 'cuz pirating is going to happen regardless, I'd be taking a long look at what is turning so many people off, and then start spending more time trying to address those weaknesses in order to make a better and more enjoyable game...

/steps off soapbox
It's true, if you share marked version you have to expect that you will get caught. As you can see, after $30 version 18 sharing, there was a big drop in patrons (your posted graph). So I can understand SNC trying to do something about it. I can also understand people wanting the game as soon as possible.
Screenshot_11.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's true, if you share marked version you have to expect that you will get caught. As you can see, after $30 version 18 sharing, there was a big drop in patrons (your posted graph). So I can understand SNC trying to do something about it. I can also understand people wanting the game as soon as possible.
View attachment 2350287
I was referring to the YTD numbers, not the monthly numbers. I should have made that more clear, so my bad...

adding YTD screenshot to my last post now.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I was referring to the YTD numbers, not the monthly numbers. I should have made that more clear, so my bad...

adding YTD screenshot to my last post now.
I think it's hard to find a solution that all people would be happy with. I think SNC is doing a good job (I've been supporting SNC for 4 years). It happens unfortunately with many games that are abandoned because they get too little support. You are a game developer yourself and know exactly how much work goes into each update. If you count the hours that are needed for it and see the income. SNC's hourly wage is well below the legal minimum wage (at least in Germany).

Reactions: Cyiek

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think it's hard to find a solution that all people would be happy with. I think SNC is doing a good job (I've been supporting SNC for 4 years). It happens unfortunately with many games that are abandoned because they get too little support. You are a game developer yourself and know exactly how much work goes into each update. If you count the hours that are needed for it and see the income. SNC's hourly wage is well below the legal minimum wage (at least in Germany).
Which brings me back to the 'what changed and what needs to be changed?'

Looking at the Patreon graph, things were definitely on an upward swing until mid 2020, at which point the number of subscribers began to drop, and it's been an almost 75% drop in subscribers. And it appears that the subscriber tiers were increased in price to offset the loss in subscribers, as the remaining patrons are taking up most of the slack. Even so, it's still about a 20% drop in income from the 'peak' times.

I do think that involving Melinda more directly plays into the FotM nostalgia, but more needs to be done. As I said, the current Jen's Dilemma story is interesting, but as I said IMHO it's the excessive grind that's turning people off of this game. While I get that people want 'forking paths' in their storytelling, which is why Kinetic Novels don't do nearly as well around here, there's a way to have both.

I think that if the 'day/time' system was mostly scrapped, in favor of more direct menu options, i.e. 'at noon you can talk to Nadia or go into town' that might speed things up a bit. There's not a lot to explore in this game, so the sandbox navigation is mostly a waste of time anyways.

You could also cut down on the intervals, going with a 'morning, noon, afternoon, evening' structure, instead of having to click through 14 hours. More than four events in a day are probably not going to happen anyways, so this makes a LOT of sense to me (going from 14 time periods to 4).

The developer should be doing SOMETHING to get the game back on an upwards trend. I understand well the amount of time that's being put into renders, but if people are steadily bailing, hence not seeing those renders, that's a problem.

The other option is another FotM sequel, to try to capture the nostalgia of that game, but this story is a lot of fun too, so I don't think it should be abandoned, just tweaked and improved upon.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I don’t know why you keep sucking up to him so much that it really starts getting disgusting. Unlike you I know not everyone can afford supporting developers atleast by playing the game they do. And by punishment, if he did wanna go about he could have blocked me before I renewed my subscription. Not sending me some fake shit!! Such a pussy!!!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don’t know why you keep sucking up to him so much that it really starts getting disgusting. Unlike you I know not everyone can afford supporting developers atleast by playing the game they do. And by punishment, if he did wanna go about he could have blocked me before I renewed my subscription. Not sending me some fake shit!! Such a pussy!!!
Sorry, but I think SNC had a reason for this. I'm just a patron and can't change it. It may not be a game for everyone but, I personally love the game. Sorry it turned out this way.

delta67

May 11, 2018
I'm glad i'll don't support any Developer! If i buy a game go to the gamestore or steam, if i like it then i buy it and that's it! One time buy, with the Patreon Developer you must paying a certain amount per month! Why ?? We must all go to work to earn some money and not some lazy bugger holding out his hand for some money! I'll name that ... becoming rich while sleeping!

Some Developers will say the cost are this and that, your chose it your self! Go work for a company and try to earn some honest money. I'll worked 37 years for 1 company, with none complain from both sides!

I don't get it!!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here have a full report:

Mother:

View attachment 2349657

I go to the living room at 6PM she tells me:

View attachment 2349658

Followed by back to free roam.

Sister:

View attachment 2349660

I meet Rowena in the living room with Estel, tell them that I made the page, they say:

View attachment 2349661

View attachment 2349662

View attachment 2349663

After that the first time the map opened up for me to get out of the house, when I click on the map the only place it takes me is to the guy in the store to ask for a job. The guy says:

View attachment 2349674

And that's it.
OK, first task is to rent out your room to Elaine.
You need to go to town (click on MAP) for two evenings.
Then keep visiting the living room 18:00.
NB the scene will change but it's slow ,
Below is an extract from my Gameplay, It shows what I did.

18:00-[Map],(Scene; Rob/Elaine)
------(MC's Rm), Return
------Go Living Rm, (Elaine)
------Eavesdrop,
------[A NEW OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON]

18:00-[Map],
------[MEANWHILE] (Scene; Rob/Elaine)
------[BACK]
------(MC's Rm), Return
------Go Living Rm, (New scene; Rob/Elaine)

18:00-Go Living Rm, (Elaine) (New scene)
------[REPEAT THIS SCENE]

18:00-Go Living Rm, (Elaine)

18:00-Go Living Rm, (Elaine)(New Scene)
------(Elaine work unlocked)
------[ USE MAP ON OR AFTER 18:00 ]

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021

------(MC's Rm), Return
------Eavesdrop,

------[BACK]
------(MC's Rm), Return

Every day I get the same scene with Mom and Elaine in the living room at 6pm, mom asks me to leave and I am back to free roam, no other scene ever happens in the living room except for sister and Rowena.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021

------(MC's Rm), Return
------Eavesdrop,

------[BACK]
------(MC's Rm), Return

What do I have to do to get Jenny and mc busted by Melinda at nude beach. The previews also show mc fucking jenny with elaine watching. How does that happen. Thanks For the assist.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes