admanfor

Sep 21, 2022
By Version 15 (for those who were just starting)
the game had become "Unbalanced" and unplayable,
Players were getting to many points TOO fast
and therefore Bypassing *Important triggers* to later events.

The follow weekly adjustments were introduced to help "Rebalance" the game.
(Exc = Exercise)

Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

Friday
{No Change}

Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

Sunday
{No Change}
By Version 15 (for those who were just starting)
the game had become "Unbalanced" and unplayable,
Players were getting to many points TOO fast
and therefore Bypassing *Important triggers* to later events.

The follow weekly adjustments were introduced to help "Rebalance" the game.
(Exc = Exercise)

Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

Friday
{No Change}

Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

Sunday
{No Change}

What is the solution to this problem

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What is the solution to this problem
Be aware of the point changes and adjust your adjust your gameplay.
Also as you progress further in to the game your ability to raise points will change.
Carefully keep a record of your {Exc} points, (as this one does not show up in "STATS" )
[ but Do Not get carried away with chasing relationship points, you need to chase "events" as well]
(Maximum Relationships points needed In V18.Beta 550*)
*please note that there is one later (non critical) event that requires Less that "400 mrel"

(It is possible to play V18.Beta from start to finish in 335 days)

Reactions: Burt

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do you trigger that?
First two events on the list I gave you.

Click on [Map] at 18:00,
The first scene is Rob and Elaine arguing outside the club about a customer.

Click on [Map] at 18:00,
This time the scene is Rob and Elaine arguing about her always visiting Jenny, Rob say that he is coming too,

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Some time ago I had a marked and an equal unmarked image (only the color of two pixels in the image was changed). it took me 2 hours to find the pixels. They were HD images. An HD image has over two million pixels. I only succeeded because I had an unmarked image for comparison. The game currently has 7500 images and we don't even know which image it is. Even the best AI would need unmarked images to compare it to the marked image, without the unmarked images the AI can't do anything. And I don't think the developer provides the unmarked images.
Did you compare the images by just looking at them? There are tools and techniques that should be many times faster.

If you have the two images, the easiest way is to open in Photoshop (or similar image editing program) and add the second as a layer then change the mode from Normal to Difference, which will highlight just the differences.

There are created that do a similar comparison.

If you don't have another image to compare with then you're looking for hidden information i.e. steganography and there are .

It's also worth considering any image metadata e.g. EXIF, XMP can also be used to encode information.

In the end, this sort of thing often turns into an arms race with each side spending more time getting more sophisticated until the development of the game or content suffers. Better in my opinion to focus on creating good content because companies with far more resources / money usually are unable to stop "piracy" / copyright infringement either.

HTH

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Did you compare the images by just looking at them? There are tools and techniques that should be many times faster.

If you have the two images, the easiest way is to open in Photoshop (or similar image editing program) and add the second as a layer then change the mode from Normal to Difference, which will highlight just the differences.

There are created that do a similar comparison.

If you don't have another image to compare with then you're looking for hidden information i.e. steganography and there are .

It's also worth considering any image metadata e.g. EXIF, XMP can also be used to encode information.

In the end, this sort of thing often turns into an arms race with each side spending more time getting more sophisticated until the development of the game or content suffers. Better in my opinion to focus on creating good content because companies with far more resources / money usually are unable to stop "piracy" / copyright infringement either.

HTH
Unfortunately, the requirement to use the programs is that I have two different images (one marked and one unmarked). Unfortunately, I don't have them and the developer won't provide it. There are 7500 images to compare. Therefore it is hopeless to try. Even if I had the unmarked images, it would take a very long time to compare all the images. And you would have to do it again every month.

Reactions: boobthief

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Some time ago I had a marked and an equal unmarked image (only the color of two pixels in the image was changed). it took me 2 hours to find the pixels. They were HD images. An HD image has over two million pixels. I only succeeded because I had an unmarked image for comparison. The game currently has 7500 images and we don't even know which image it is. Even the best AI would need unmarked images to compare it to the marked image, without the unmarked images the AI can't do anything. And I don't think the developer provides the unmarked images.
Have you played version 19 and if you have how do youngetv
have you completed 19. I’m trying to get event where Melinda catches mc and Jen at nude beach. I’m also trying to get scene that involves Jen and mc being watched by Elaine fucking. Any help would be much appreciated

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I also wonder what kinda of work does Elaine do at night at the club that is different than what Jen does during the day

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Have you played version 19 and if you have how do youngetv
have you completed 19. I’m trying to get event where Melinda catches mc and Jen at nude beach. I’m also trying to get scene that involves Jen and mc being watched by Elaine fucking. Any help would be much appreciated
I finished it on the first day and posted some screenshots. On the beach there are several options with animations that you should look at all. Here is a video showing one of the options. The complete scene is much longer, I have shown only a small excerpt.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I’m assuming that is what gets Jen working at night. What do you think Elaine does at night working that Is different than what Jen does during the day

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I’m assuming that is what gets Jen working at night. What do you think Elaine does at night working that Is different than what Jen does during the day
Yes, with this Melinda wants to force MC to help her get Jenny to do night work. The night work of Jenny will only be in the next update (version 20).

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I can’t get those scenes to trigger. I have gone to nude beach many times but can’t get Jen alone. How does this happen

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes