Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You will not be able to trigger the scene on the beach, It means only the doggy scene on the beach can not be triggered. The other options can be triggered. just like the new scene with Sis and Rowena can not be triggered . There are some small bugs in version 19, I have fixed them and reported them to SNC. They will be fixed in the $20 version.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
First two events on the list I gave you.

Click on [Map] at 18:00,
The first scene is Rob and Elaine arguing outside the club about a customer.

Click on [Map] at 18:00,
This time the scene is Rob and Elaine arguing about her always visiting Jenny, Rob say that he is coming too,
My god this game..

Ok, I got the rob scene, I got the elaine scene where she asks me to get people out of the house, I bought the tickets and now I am stuck again. Sister now let me photograph her on my phone though, but I can repeat that scene many times nothing happens. At 6PM there is nothing outside the house and Mom asks me to leave the living room again.

Reactions: Kellyabree

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My god this game..

Ok, I got the rob scene, I got the elaine scene where she asks me to get people out of the house, I bought the tickets and now I am stuck again. Sister now let me photograph her on my phone though, but I can repeat that scene many times nothing happens. At 6PM there is nothing outside the house and Mom asks me to leave the living room again.
Always READ the dialogue, at lease 30% of the clues you need is in the dialogue.
Also there some events were the images will slowly change when you repeat them.

If you brought the tickets, then do this:-
15:00-Call Elaine,(New scenes)
16:00-Return
------Go Jen's Rm, Knock and give Tickets,
17:00-(Living Rm),{+$70}, Sit and wait,
18:00-n/a

If you need guide I have attach a copy of my Gameplay below
(It is NOT a "Walkthrough" so treat it as a guide/hint sheet only)
(The above scene is from Day 25)

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Always READ the dialogue, at lease 30% of the clues you need is in the dialogue.
Also there some events were the images will slowly change when you repeat them.

If you brought the tickets, then do this:-
15:00-Call Elaine,(New scenes)
16:00-Return
------Go Jen's Rm, Knock and give Tickets,
17:00-(Living Rm),{+$70}, Sit and wait,
18:00-n/a

If you need guide I have attach a copy of my Gameplay below
(It is NOT a "Walkthrough" so treat it as a guide/hint sheet only)
(The above scene is from Day 25)
Alright, thx.

I also wanted to ask, the progression of sister is tied to mother? Or can I drop mother at one point and just continue the sister?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Alright, thx.

I also wanted to ask, the progression of sister is tied to mother? Or can I drop mother at one point and just continue the sister?
I don't think you can "Drop" one, they are too inter-linked in too many events.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
All videos are not helpful without reading the story or lyrics
It should at least remain a minimal challenge. Everything is easy to unlock except for 2 scenes of doggy on the beach (Jenny with MC) and Sis with Rowena at the pool. There are small bugs, I like these small bugs because it allows me to play a bit longer. I need to find and fix them to complete the update.

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
What Story and what Lyrics?

Here are the lyrics

"there was a hero, young and bold
of whom our songs and legends told.
As it was he who shared with no ado
the latest version of the game with you.

Without this hero we sit and weep
We hate the grind, but we are in too deep.
How can we accept this dreadful fate?
If we simply can no longer sit and wait,
oh Jen ,to play V19 and f**k you again."

Last edited:

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
It should at least remain a minimal challenge. Everything is easy to unlock except for 2 scenes of doggy on the beach (Jenny with MC) and Sis with Rowena at the pool. There are small bugs, I like these small bugs because it allows me to play a bit longer. I need to find and fix them to complete the update.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I’m trying to subscribe again with another account but I guess SNC has got my card itself blocked from subscribing to him
Not sure if it is worth the effort to get an 'anonymous' credit card or Paypal account. If not, your efforts were appreciated! ;)

To potential future heroes - consider this an object lesson for future efforts. It's probably not worth it to get higher than say the $10 tier, unless you enjoy burning accounts and setting up new ones...

The other option is to set up a collab pool, but those can also be problematic of course.

Also, people get impatient waiting for the next share, but waiting an extra 24 hours or more to share, and checking out downloads first is probably prudent in this case, going forward. We can wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: J'dore_59
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes