Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have a problem with Janet's relationship, which suddenly falls at the start of a new day. I want a solution quickly
By Version 15 (for those who were just starting)
the game had become "Unbalanced" and unplayable,
Players were getting to many points TOO fast
and therefore Bypassing *Important triggers* to later events.

The follow weekly adjustments were introduced to help "Rebalance" the game.
(Exc = Exercise)

Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

Friday
{No Change}

Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

Sunday
{No Change}

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Every day I get the same scene with Mom and Elaine in the living room at 6pm, mom asks me to leave and I am back to free roam, no other scene ever happens in the living room except for sister and Rowena.
Have you Triggered the scenes with Elaine and Rob?

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Sorry, but I think SNC had a reason for this. I'm just a patron and can't change it. It may not be a game for everyone but, I personally love the game. Sorry it turned out this way.
I don.t agree with you because since this is a game you pay like 300 euro for it and is still not complete, unlike FIFA , Halo, COD etc, that you only pay 70-90, but is COMPLETE!!! And better in anyway then this.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I don.t agree with you because since this is a game you pay like 300 euro for it and is still not complete, unlike FIFA , Halo, COD etc, that you only pay 70-90, but is COMPLETE!!! And better in anyway then this.
I am not sure that is a fair comparison. Fifa, Halo etc. have millions of players. Fifa recently asked EA for 1 bn USD - just for the license of their trademarks etc. In contrast, these Indie adult one-man show game developers like SNC have a few thousand paying supportors, and only very few can make a good living out of it.

If you are enthusiast like Lukumoide, then go Patreon. If you don't like the game, don't play/support it and leave this forum. Golf bores me personally, but I would never join a golf forum to tell the fans there their interest is boring. I won't convince them, they won't convince me, waste of everyone's time.

BUT: If you at least partly enjoy the game, be happy that people like Lukumoide exist to fund & further the game's development, otherwise there will be no games at all for you to complain about..

Just saying.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I think it's up to everyone to decide for themselves if it's worth it for them to support the game. Only through the fact that there is monthly support, many games have been created, without it they would not exist. Developing a complete game sometimes takes a few years.

Sancho Pança

Aug 10, 2020
on the 8muses forum there are two links, however, downloading is impossible

It says to be v19 but who will know

• Red Heart
Reactions: BID DICK

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
To follow up on the whole watermarking thing, for those that aren't aware.

The 'high tier' patrons are each given unique watermarked versions of the game, so that the developer will know which patron shared said watermarked version. We don't know which photo(s) contain said watermarks, there are so many ingame, but of course the developer knows... also maybe some AI algorithm that looks for hidden messages/watermarks in photos, but said AIs aren't going to tell us, this being a buccaneer forum and all.

So as I said, I'm good with waiting for the lower tier release, as it won't do any good if our 'heroes' are locked out of future updates because the developer figured out which patron shared the latest version.

The counter to this of course is to 'burn' Patreon accounts, but $30 each time gets expensive, and since almost no one here is chipping in for a 'burn an account to get the latest version' fund...

In the meantime, I'd suggest watching SVS Comics and other similar sites for shares there. Of course, it's hard to tell if the version shared there is actually the latest version without downloading it first, and if you don't have a 'paid' account for the various download services they use, well it will be one long ass download.

In short, just be patient. The lower tier versions will become available soon enough, and as I said, there are a bajillion other games being shared here on F95Zone that you can go check out in the meantime to keep yourself busy.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I love and hate his games and i can not explain it) Beautiful characters and good scenes in combo with the heaviest grind (v18). To anyone who wants to enjoy it i’d recommend to remove strings mrel -= 5 and srel -= 5 in newdays rpyc file or change it to -= 1.

Reactions: Cyiek

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
on the 8muses forum there are two links, however, downloading is impossible

LINK REMOVED, IT'S V17
It says to be v19 but who will know
Should just remove the link it's v17 same size as one shared here yesterday, that way more won't downloaded then post in the thread, already enough stuff (related to bad releases) in this thread ;)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
To follow up on the whole watermarking thing, for those that aren't aware.

The 'high tier' patrons are each given unique watermarked versions of the game, so that the developer will know which patron shared said watermarked version. We don't know which photo(s) contain said watermarks, there are so many ingame, but of course the developer knows... also maybe some AI algorithm that looks for hidden messages/watermarks in photos, but said AIs aren't going to tell us, this being a buccaneer forum and all.

So as I said, I'm good with waiting for the lower tier release, as it won't do any good if our 'heroes' are locked out of future updates because the developer figured out which patron shared the latest version.

The counter to this of course is to 'burn' Patreon accounts, but $30 each time gets expensive, and since almost no one here is chipping in for a 'burn an account to get the latest version' fund...

In the meantime, I'd suggest watching SVS Comics and other similar sites for shares there. Of course, it's hard to tell if the version shared there is actually the latest version without downloading it first, and if you don't have a 'paid' account for the various download services they use, well it will be one long ass download.

In short, just be patient. The lower tier versions will become available soon enough, and as I said, there are a bajillion other games being shared here on F95Zone that you can go check out in the meantime to keep yourself busy.
Some time ago I had a marked and an equal unmarked image (only the color of two pixels in the image was changed). it took me 2 hours to find the pixels. They were HD images. An HD image has over two million pixels. I only succeeded because I had an unmarked image for comparison. The game currently has 7500 images and we don't even know which image it is. Even the best AI would need unmarked images to compare it to the marked image, without the unmarked images the AI can't do anything. And I don't think the developer provides the unmarked images.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes