JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Not sure if this is it ,

11:00-Go Jen's Rm, I'm not feeling well,
------T can't help it{Jen/Rel+2}, (New scene)
------Peek, Continue,

Or this:-
13:00-Go Ash's Rm,
------Tease her, <Pull down her bottoms>*,
------(New scene, He's naïve)
It isn't only the value that a variable must reach that causes a scene to be activated or not, but also how many times it has been done and repeated (and on this SNS is a champion). However, I have adopted a simple trick; instead of waiting for the next event, from the console I send the time back before the starting time of the event (for example hour=11) and repeat it, until something else happens. It's definitely better than playing a full week before arriving at the same day and time again.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Nice I always thought kellys heros was great. I need help with the game. I cant seem to get the part where jen models that new lingere that melinda gave MC nor can I get the part where jen and mc get caught at the nude beach fucking.
they only get caught in V19, which is not publically available yet. If you do have V19 - and share it - we will play along and surely help you find the solution (right, boys;)) and if you don't have V19 yet, you will have to wait, like the rest of us.

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
they only get caught in V19, which is not publically available yet. If you do have V19 - and share it - we will play along and surely help you find the solution (right, boys;)) and if you don't have V19 yet, you will have to wait, like the rest of us.
yes of course wait

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
e, so that relationship and its tension has to be developed over time in order for the reward to be worth it. Believe me, I would love to see Kailee get fucked by Daddy sooner than later :LOL: but
I'm talking about a developer :ROFLMAO: :poop:
ok i totally agree with it developer who is trying to work on game wanting to get money is nuts
its way better to do as my firend he is developing game for free and when we asked him to maybe try to make his 2nd job he told ppl will want HUGE updates and will complain all time so insted he develops game for some ppl who want it

im sure all of u will be happy if this developer will stop WORKING ON GAME and will continue as hobby for some of his friends

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Terba and BID DICK

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
ok i totally agree with it developer who is trying to work on game wanting to get money is nuts
its way better to do as my firend he is developing game for free and when we asked him to maybe try to make his 2nd job he told ppl will want HUGE updates and will complain all time so insted he develops game for some ppl who want it

im sure all of u will be happy if this developer will stop WORKING ON GAME and will continue as hobby for some of his friends
u right

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes