Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
well not work, the scene is when Ashley put pill in Ahchi juice, than they go to the pool, after that they can go back home and Jenny bring Ahchi to a doctor or they go to the toilet with Rowena mom and after he can choose Rowena or Ashley
Did you try on Friday? I did this event in V18, Got the choice if she would give the pill or not,

Msaymam

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,
Sorry about the delay,
But here is a *Rough* copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]-PLUS"
It has been updated to cover V19a.

However There are Two missing scenes,

The first one is at 15:00 at Rowena house, you do NOT get the option to fuck "Both"
(Bug: code = "Jump romom" , But to get both it should be "Jump romom1")

The second one is at the nudebeach,
This is the scene where you get the options "Doggy" or "Lift",
This scene requires that you have more that 15 But LESS than 20 mcor (Jen/Cor) points or you will bypass it!
But if you have taken photos of Jenny at night you ALREADY have MORE than 25 mcor (Jen/Cor) points!
(These are possible with using "Console Command")
Why do I make mistakes when I use your save:no moduel named revertable.
The version before v16 does not have this problem.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
can someone explain what is game about and content? i see that there so much others dicks than MCs so is it ?sharing/ntr? avoidable?

Jul 19, 2021
ugh, i have no idea what else im missing, i have jenny's Rel points up to around 100 & ive already spoken to Elaine, what else do i need to do?

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
how i can get the camera ? i already create the page but rowena still asking me "did you get the camera ?" where i can buy it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
V19, I did not play v18, I dont know, I will check Rowena bathroom scenes
I did a quick test with V19, and we did NOT get the option for Nadia to Not give you the pills!
(Guess this this is another event that has been changed,
therefore If you to do the following 15:00 events
Nadia 3some (MFM), or Naida Revenge Sex
you might need to use V18.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Have you talked to Jenny in the morning and asked "Does it pay well"
(Often over looked trigger)
I've indeed talked to her in the morning but nothing I can do will get her to start work at the club. Feel like I'm missing a very specific trigger on a certain day. I've got Elaine able to rent out the bedroom but that ain't progressed it.
Only thing left for me to do is "Gifts for Jenny - She has to change work"

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes