Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
The stats of jen keeps gettin lower and lower how the fuck am i supossed to improve if only Can interactúe two times a day , some one help please

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Ahchi i reach the part MC say will try take Jen to the nude beach due to Melinda blacklist him how to bring Jen to nude beach again?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi i reach the part MC say will try take Jen to the nude beach due to Melinda blacklist him how to bring Jen to nude beach again?
Saturday
------
09:00-Go MC's Rm, Internet, Shop online,
------Get something to keep Ashley at home,
------Buy it {-$00} (Bugged),
------(Your choice)
10:00-
11:00-
12:00-Go Living Rm, (Give voucher)
------"Standing" or "All fours"

Sunday
------
09:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, Don't,
-------(Nude beach)

Reactions: BYK370

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I can't trigger the events with Jenny on Sunday morning when I go clean her room

I started the game from the beginning and I've been following the Ahchi's gameplay exactly but I can't start this scene:

11:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, Keep quiet,
------Take a closer look, Steal a kiss{Jen/Cor+1},
------Touch boobs{Jen/Cor+1}, Turn{Jen/Cor+1},
------Continue, Look at her ass, (New scenes)
------{Jen/Cor+1}

whenever I choose "Take a closer look" the game sends me to a scene with Ashley
and I think I already missed at least one scene the previous Sunday

EDITED:

I managed to find out the first day where this happens and it's on day 85 when I choose "Take a closer look" it should show "Steal a kiss" but it goes to a scene with Ashley

and my stats are ok: -325/1/0/304/59/80/133/6/$1340

Can anyone help me? is that later there will be more and more missing scenes and it will change the stats

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can't trigger the events with Jenny on Sunday morning when I go clean her room

I started the game from the beginning and I've been following the Ahchi's gameplay exactly but I can't start this scene:

11:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, Keep quiet,
------Take a closer look, Steal a kiss{Jen/Cor+1},
------Touch boobs{Jen/Cor+1}, Turn{Jen/Cor+1},
------Continue, Look at her ass, (New scenes)
------{Jen/Cor+1}

whenever I choose "Take a closer look" the game sends me to a scene with Ashley
and I think I already missed at least one scene the previous Sunday
It's because the gameplay was started in V18, Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]-PLUS
the "[FS_V18] = [Fresh Start_Version 18]
The Sunday home cleaning event was changed in V19.
This Will affect how fast you can corrupt Jenny and therefore any event that rely on Jen/Cor points.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
It's because the gameplay was started in V18, Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]-PLUS
This Will affect how fast you can corrupt Jenny and therefore any event that rely on Jen/Cor points.
so I continue to play and ignore that part or what should I do?
what cor. points must Jenny have to trigger this event?

It's just that your game play will be wrong from day 113, more than half of the game

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
every1 who cant get moms(if incest patched) RP up heres a easy cheat to do it

#1. open "game" folder
#2. look for "jenmorning" text doc, open it in note pad
jen.png
#3. go all the way down and edit "$ mrel += 1" to say "$ mrel += 500" or what ever number u want
500.png
#4. start a new day and say "What's up" and ur done
ull get +500 every day IF u say "What's up"

NOTE: this was done on pc idk about mac or others

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
every1 who cant get moms(if incest patched) RP up heres a easy cheat to do it

#1. open "game" folder
#2. look for "jenmorning" text doc, open it in note pad
View attachment 2391186
#3. go all the way down and edit "$ mrel += 1" to say "$ mrel += 500"
View attachment 2391188
#4. start a new day and say "What's up" and ur done
ull get +500 every day IF u say "What's up"

NOTE: this was done on pc idk about mac or others
Another way to go, if you don't want to edit .rpy files:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v19-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9438892

The above post is where I listed a number of the relevant variables, and how to edit them using the Renpy console (shift + o). I don't believe that the console is enabled by default, if not, unren.bat is an easy way to enable such things.

This is a way that you can temporarily lower stats to trigger problematic scenes, and of course raise stats as needed.

You can also jump directly to labels (when the Renpy console is active) simply by typing say
jump nudebeach_jenelaine

A lot of the labels have the same names as their .rpy files, but not all of them. As I've noted before, the variable switches are rather convoluted, so it can take a bit to 'research' the various scenes to trigger the scene variant that you want. Might be more trouble than it's worth, but if you are sick of the grind and just want to see a specific scene(s), well it's an option that I use often.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
you said that it is due to the level of corruption that was changed, but to try to test this idea I used the "save editor" and I increased the level of correption and I reached 90 and I was never able to activate this scene

if there was this change in V19 like you said, will you update the gameplay? is that from here the points that would be obtained from these scenes will be missed later on

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
you said that it is due to the level of corruption that was changed, but to try to test this idea I used the "save editor" and I increased the level of correption and I reached 90 and I was never able to activate this scene

if there was this change in V19 like you said, will you update the gameplay? is that from here the points that would be obtained from these scenes will be missed later on
No, I said that the event in V19 is different to that in V18,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your choices are either to install V18(Beta) and play "(Part 1)" to "(Part 4)" using V18,
and then changing to V19,
Or
Just carry on with V19, bearing in mind that some events that rely on Jen/Cor may now trigger later.

As for renewing the Gameplay!, Not as this time,
It would require me to replay and record the whole game.

Ziz98

Dec 31, 2018
Bro! the dev/s making this game after having Foot of the Mountains is like making The Mask 2. I never comment, but this game is that bad, and surprisingly is going longer than FOTM, which is very puzzling to me, considering the feedback to it, in comparison to FOTM. I was a big fan and a supporter of the devs until they lost interest, by that I mean until they forcefully finished FOTM, and totally ignored it.

Reactions: Oliver77 07 and V&M

hiropher

Jul 29, 2017
the grind should be corrected, and the options which you have already done should be marked, and this would be a great game

401Grem

May 14, 2017
the grind should be corrected, and the options which you have already done should be marked, and this would be a great game
Fail. There are many people who play this game and have no problem seeing all the content, with the game just the way it is.

• Angry
Reactions: standbygames
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes