Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, fuck it, more three hours and shit happened, gonna wait for the galley mod like in Foot of the mountains and make up my own lore playing

Reactions: Lugz101

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Ok, fuck it, more three hours and shit happened, gonna wait for the galley mod like in Foot of the mountains and make up my own lore playing
Yeah man without a walkthrough you'll grind forever and won't get nothing. even using a walkthrough you'll grind for hours just to get some scenes plus relationships for the girls drops too. Damn.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i can't seem to trigger the event after you get blackmailed by melinda. what am i missing?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Nothing happens. You do things over and over and over and over and over again, and nothing. This is proof that too many devs forgot that games are supposed to be fun.

Reactions: Stormshadow71

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Sorry about the delay,
But here is a *Rough* copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]-PLUS"
It has been updated to cover V19a.

However There are Two missing scenes,

The first one is at 15:00 at Rowena house, you do NOT get the option to fuck "Both"
(Bug: code = "Jump romom" , But to get both it should be "Jump romom1")

The second one is at the nudebeach,
This is the scene where you get the options "Doggy" or "Lift",
This scene requires that you have more that 15 But LESS than 20 mcor (Jen/Cor) points or you will bypass it!
But if you have taken photos of Jenny at night you ALREADY have MORE than 25 mcor (Jen/Cor) points!
(These are possible with using "Console Command")

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Ahchi can you help me check my save file it was day how many? cause i kinda confused here while following your walkthrough
thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi can you help me check my save file it was day how many? cause i kinda confused here while following your walkthrough
thanks
I will have a look but there is no real way to tell ,
the best way is to compare Jens/ Cor and MC's Brains points but this will only give you a rough estimate.

Edit:
If you were using Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[UDs] (I guessed this because how high your mrel/srel points are )
Then you could be about here,

XXX Save (57-3-LT1) XXX
-Wk 47-Day 330 Sunday
STATS:-931/*263*/3/1071/315/399/519/6/$24,455
(Exc=481)
(Based on *Jen/Cor points*)

Last edited:

Bledno

May 7, 2021
Ahchi,
Hi, maybe you can help me. I'm following your walkthrough and now i am at 113 day. My stats all are the same as it should be, but at 09:00 i do not get this:
09:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, Keep quiet,
------(New Scenes) Take a closer look,
------(New scene; sbm)
------Steal a kiss{Jen/Cor+1},
------(New options/scenes) Dont, Turn{Jen/Cor+1},
------[RAISE CORRUPTION POINTS TO 40]
------(Scene continues)
------Can I see if the nightie fits?
------[RAISE YOUR CORRUPTION POINTS TO 35]
------(Scene continues)
------[MEANWHILE}
------(Scene)
My scene ends as i press "Take a closer look" and it shows new sex scene with Ashley, then Jenny comes in and i have to hide. Maybe you can share a save game (if i correctly understand - 20-4-LT1). Sorry for my english.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello ! Anyone can help me to unlock the pictures 5 in gallery 8...
I follow the gameplay of Alchi of v18 beta pt4, but it's still lock... :cry:

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes