Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How and when to get new massage scenes and new nightclub scenes?

Unlocked

Image not from game
This version is same as
Jenny will start the night shift duty (not exactly late night shift for the purpose of keeping different events active)
After you've finished the V19, Jenny will return home and tells the MC about this.
This version has the events focused on Jenny's new shift, with Cheryl calling once at dinner.
There are also scenes between Daniel and the MC, and there's a story there that involves Melinda.
A bit of story event with Nadia.
Make sure you have more than $750 when you visit her work on or after 18:00.
Everything in this version is linked to Jenny starting the night shift.
1 animation with Cheryl
2 animations with Rowena/Nadia and others
6 animations with Jenny
Please report bugs or errors
Screenshot 2023-04-11 220115.jpg

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for an answer, but i'm pretty sure i have more than 750 and i can't seem to menage to find her working at 18:00 because she is always home at that time. Maybe it's on weekend. And what about new massage scene? Is that tied to her nightshift as well or just regular massage offering at 18:00 because i can't get anything new then.
Edit: for nightclub scene which leads to short deepthroat animation it's indeed weekend at 18:00. Only new message scene left to trigger based on pics of scenes posted few pages back.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for an answer, but i'm pretty sure i have more than 750 and i can't seem to menage to find her working at 18:00 because she is always home at that time. Maybe it's on weekend. And what about new massage scene? Is that tied to her nightshift as well or just regular massage offering at 18:00 because i can't get anything new then.
Edit: for nightclub scene which leads to short deepthroat animation it's indeed weekend at 18:00. Only new message scene left to trigger based on pics of scenes posted few pages back.
At 18:00 DO NOT go to the living Room,
Click on [MAP] icon and go to the Club before she leaves to come home,
ie.
18:00-[Map], (New Scene; Club){-$0}*BUGGED (Not taking money from your balance)
------{Jen/Rel+5}
------(New Scene; Stewart's)
------[MEANWHILE]
------(New Scenes; Jenny's)
------Make a move,

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
At 18:00 DO NOT go to the living Room,
Click on [MAP] icon and go to the Club before she leaves to come home,
ie.
18:00-[Map], (New Scene; Club){-$0}*BUGGED (Not taking money from your balance)
------{Jen/Rel+5}
------(New Scene; Stewart's)
------[MEANWHILE]
------(New Scenes; Jenny's)
------Make a move,
I've managed to trigger nightclub scene however i can't see new Stewart scene which probably leads to new massage scene.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
have you gone to the living room at 09:00 since she started the "Night shift"?
Yea, many times, i got the talk about it, then other scenes like Melinda and Daniel, etc. Sister hugging Stewart and new massage scene are only things i can't trigger.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes