Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I played this game hoping he changed his gameplay mechanics but its the same confused grind fest. I really tried to play it and felt I did a good progress but one look at the game pics I noticed I only scratched the surface. I asked the hero of the previous game and he just not feeling it so now I'll look for a gallery mod to check the scenes

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I played this game hoping he changed his gameplay mechanics but its the same confused grind fest. I really tried to play it and felt I did a good progress but one look at the game pics I noticed I only scratched the surface. I asked the hero of the previous game and he just not feeling it so now I'll look for a gallery mod to check the scenes
go to the game file and in the images folder you have all the images from the game

Reactions: pusti123

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please note the amount of points you will get for an event can CHANGE as you progress through V5.0.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
go to the game file and in the images folder you have all the images from the game
That's what I did and made me realized I didn't progress long enough in the game. I want a gallery mod that way the pics will be organized

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Was hoping they go back to Tangled up but got this instead. I'm with the guy above me. I'll wait out a gallery mod cause I ain't doing this dance again. holy hell.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Jen's Dilemma [v5.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Jen's Dilemma [v5.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Jen's Dilemma [v4.0]

di un fan Jen's Dilemma [v4.0]

of Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

di un fan Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-04
Version: 5.0

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

OMG!! What is he talking about?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I have activated the annual memberships as recommended by Patreon, I apologize for the long term supporters who have been here for me since 2018, forgive me for not activating it as soon as it was made available.
If you're interested you can from now choose to pay for Patreon on an annual basis, you’ll get a discount of 2 months free when you do, in addition to reducing transaction fees for both you and me.
For existing patrons the following steps will help you switch over your pledge to annual.
  1. Log in, hover over your profile icon in the top right corner, and select Manage Memberships
  2. From your page click Edit next to the pledge you want to change
  3. You’ll see a familiar checkout page where you can select Annual
  4. Click Update. Note: you’ll be charged upfront for the discounted price
New patrons, visit my Patreon page where you’ll see the option below the “Join” button of your chosen tier.
Check out this if you have any questions about how it works.

Reactions: see6213

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Last teaser before release, I need few more days for this to be ready. I'll squeeze the days gap (probably reduce 1-2 days) to make sure the majority of tiers get it asap.

Reactions: marcoforte68

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Get money !
Please read the "Gameplay" from one of the above post for hints/clue
Yep, thanks. I keep having problems with SNC's games. I can't get it to work without a walkthrough. So many repetitions of scenes etc. But well, with a WT I then managed everything. Pretty boring clicking.

Reactions: Longka668 and gale
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes