Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am stuck on the bikini seeing for ashley. How to choose from pink skimpy, pink string, and black and red? I cannot cloick anything.
Once you buy the "String" that' s it. (Peeking from window)
otherwise you can choose what she wears during the practice photoshoot, (But not the "String" for now )

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a bug fix? i went to the boutique to buy a bikini and the 3 items come up but you cant click any of them so what do i need to do? thanks in advance heres my save

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Image not in-game
What's new:
TV event, more scenes with Jenny, in two different events (for you to find out)
Bad grades and study event for Nadia
Rowena visit, leads to an event which starts in V6
New event with Elaine, this one is tricky, I'll leave it for you to find
Beach event, leads to two different options during the week
Toilet scenes with Nadia...
Corruption points started for Nadia
Added some scenes from Jenny's perspective
Added several options to get relationship points with Jenny
Fixed extra time jump in some events, especially when going to the cinema...

Thanks for your support

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020

Unlocked

*Smoking is bad for health*
Is this a picture of the game or not?

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020

Unlocked

Are you downloaded this version? it's a 500 mb size. hope we can play now.

Image not in-game
What's new:
TV event, more scenes with Jenny, in two different events (for you to find out)
Bad grades and study event for Nadia
Rowena visit, leads to an event which starts in V6
New event with Elaine, this one is tricky, I'll leave it for you to find
Beach event, leads to two different options during the week
Toilet scenes with Nadia...
Corruption points started for Nadia
Added some scenes from Jenny's perspective
Added several options to get relationship points with Jenny
Fixed extra time jump in some events, especially when going to the cinema...
PC
MAC
Android phones
Android chromebooks and simulator
Thanks for your support

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Played v5 almost 1 hour did not found any new scence . just some random new dialouge. why they called it update !!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Played v5 almost 1 hour did not found any new scence . just some random new dialouge. why they called it update !!!
Not sure what you mean by scenes (Sex scenes ?)
But there is plenty of new contains , here's a very small sample.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I have never seen anything more boring, the models are absolutely faded,without their own personality, both in the physical sense and in the game plot plan..They can't compare with FOTM ,and Melinda plays the role of a "placebo" in the episodes there, in order to somehow keep interest in the game.... (:)mad:

Reactions: Draverik

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
I have never seen anything more boring, the models are absolutely faded,without their own personality, both in the physical sense and in the game plot plan.
I think abandoning a game is almost always a bad idea but Jen's Dilemma is a misfire in every way.

Sadly, I think the developer lost any passion they had for game development. Letting patrons write the game, dark grainy renders with unnatural stock poses, and lobotomized dialogue. There's nothing here that makes me think SNC is actually trying. Hell, I'm still in awe of the fact that after Foot of the Mountains coasted on the popularity of one curvy milf, SerialNumberComics didn't make a new curvy milf for his next game. Is there a The Producers type scam here where SNC will make more money with a flop?

• Hey there
Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think abandoning a game is almost always a bad idea but Jen's Dilemma is a misfire in every way.

Sadly, I think the developer lost any passion they had for game development. Letting patrons write the game, dark grainy renders with unnatural stock poses, and lobotomized dialogue. There's nothing here that makes me think SNC is actually trying. Hell, I'm still in awe of the fact that after Foot of the Mountains coasted on the popularity of one curvy milf, SerialNumberComics didn't make a new curvy milf for his next game. Is there a The Producers type scam here where SNC will make more money with a flop?
Perhaps the author has reached the limit of his creative genius in the development of FOTM ,so there is no strength for this game anymore..((

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes