DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
When did he change this to male protagonist? I remember being intrigued by it cause it had female protagonist tag and Melinda character. That’s what roped me in I was tricked thinking we would play as Melinda & make her slutty or lesbian, but sadly that’s not what this is. It’s another FOTM grind with less sex

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
You said that you have over $100 so you must have let your room to Elaine a few times. (need to trigger "Jenny's Job")
So lets try this:-
Go to the Living Room 18:00hrs (Not on a Sunday)
Hopefully Elaine turns up to talk to Jenny, (If you can, eavesdrop),
Or
If there is no one there,
Go to the living @ 21:00hrs and watch the TV with Jenny (Please note if she has her feet on the table.)
Please let me know what happens.
Finally got all of that and rubbed Jenny's foot. is that the end of 4.0. did get a Stewart scene where he asked his sister to contact MC.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Finally got all of that and rubbed Jenny's foot. is that the end of 4.0. did get a Stewart scene where he asked his sister to contact MC.
Good. Have you manage to do the following as well ?

Buy sister swimwear (I got all three, but must get the "String Thing" at lease)
Visit Rowena, (At lease twice)
Talk with sister about Rowena. (At lease twice)
go to "Watch" a movie at the cinema with sister

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sigh, these devs and their grind fest carnivals. Psychology 101 make the game lively and the game play flow leaving the player wanting for more, with a good story line. Grinding puts most people off the story line and then they just rip the CG.
I mean I like the premise of Jen degrading herself with the anticipation of prostituting herself out just to spite her husband, but sweet lord, not if it takes me hours of grinding just to advance a smidgen in the game. It completely diminishes the work reward system hard wired into all of us and they wonder why everyone groans about it. They are literally working against nature.
It's the same with the puzzles or mini games. If they are overly complex or tedious with little reward they get abandoned.
The devs that understand this are the best.

Are the events points tiggered linearly? because I'm about to save edit the character stats to save time.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Good. Have you manage to do the following as well ?

Buy sister swimwear (I got all three, but must get the "String Thing" at lease)
Visit Rowena, (At lease twice)
Talk with sister about Rowena. (At lease twice)
go to "Watch" a movie at the cinema with sister
Yes, got all of this and Nadia had Rowena to try on string piece.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Reactions: Lucifer000

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Reading the comment and seeing the last screenshot... hard pass too bad I liked tangled up but this is of no interest with that kind of stuff being shown and no tags even mentioning it being in it, this game is going to have stuff myself and i am sure others will pass on pretty quick.

Reactions: MrBenny

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

*Smoking is bad for health*

Reactions: amin2020

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020

Unlocked

*Smoking is bad for health*
Still no melinda on upcoming version?