Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
:HideThePain::HideThePain: 2 points per week and 70 points are required for a massage? I mean, the player has to grind for 9 months (in the game) for 1 massage (or is it a footjob)? Damm the dev still takes grind very seriously

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you just need to get the points before triggering Jenny's Job.
He will be putting in more ways to increase Jen's relationship points in V5

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I want walkthrough finish version 3
Sorry, but there is no Walkthrough now.
But I have attached a copy of my Gameplay [end of version saves included], Hope it will be some help.
NB in V4 the amount of time Elaine takes will change
according to your choices (between 1 and 3 hours) please take care.
PS. please read my earlier post about Jenney's relationship points.
Enjoy and good luck.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Jen's Dilemma [v3.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-09
Version: 4.0

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry, but there is no Walkthrough now.
But I have attached a copy of my Gameplay [end of version saves included], Hope it will be some help.
NB in V4 the amount of time Elaine takes will change
according to your choices (between 1 and 3 hours) please take care.
PS. please read my earlier post about Jenney's relationship points.
Enjoy and good luck.
any solution I already 49 realtion with jenny. When I try to watch from windows.

Screenshot (33).png

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Played new version almost 1 hour but did not find enough content. there is no meaning for this update
I have a relationship with Nadia and Jean at 100 and I still don't know how to look out the window and then this game should be called the big Grind, it's hard to find anything.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I liked this person's game.
However, he was greatly disappointed in 'Foot of the Mountains.'
I hope you don't drag on with meaningless scenes and content this time.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It's new, here is my first impression:

Things I like:

-The Blond haired girl with glasses is cute.
-It's got a phone thingy you can click on to see relationship stats and such and that is convenient

Things I dislike:

-The game has the name "Jen's Dilemma", and is labeled as a "Female Protagonist" game... Why on earth am I controlling a MALE CHARACTER!? I got nothing wrong with a male protagonist, but was expecting and hoping for a female protagonist namely the blonde, but whatever.

-It did the old "Stealth Sandbox" & is an "Empty Sandbox". Stealth sandbox is a technique where the game starts out like it's a visual novel. You play it for a few minutes and get into the visual novel, then all of the sudden nope, it's a sandbox. When a game is not tagged as sandbox this is off-putting. An Empty Sandbox is a sandbox lacking in content. go study or relax or watch tv to waste time but no real content there. With how much grind annoyed players of his last game I was hoping this dev would make a VN instead.

-Bad writing. Incorrect grammar, some spelling errors, and bad punctuation aside the story is not very compelling and doesn't really make much sense. I'll give two examples of what I mean by this.

example 1: Jenn takes her kids, and flees the home from her husband for a month because he ordered take-out food again. That's all he did. It's also mentioned he is the sole breadwinner. So shouldn't she be cooking? This makes her a very unlikeable character. It would be very easy to write it in a better way than that. To run away with the kids for a month you need a better reason than he ordered fucking take-out! The first thing that comes to my mind is "He banged his secretary!" A much better reason to run away for a month. God forbid someone gets laid in an adult game. Okay, if that is not a good reason let's find another. He is abusive in some way? Don't want to make him a cheater or abusive... Alright, let's try another. He has a drug or alcohol problem... Oh... Don't want him a cheater, a drunk, or an abuser... What other reason could she be gone a month. He forgot their anniversary or her birthday, anything really.

example 2: She asks her friend a question a toddler may ask. "Is the company you work for big?" A more reasonable question would be "Is your company hiring?" It doesn't come off as realistic dialogue at all.

TL;DR I was expecting it to be a pleasant change from the devs last game, but same problems in this one as last one.
Thank you Yihman1 for giving us your time and opinion. You took the bullet so we don't have too. (y) Appreciate ya.

I tried playing FoTM a few times but like so many sandbox games it became another disjointed and random click-fest and I too hate too waste my time. Rebuilding this as a straight VN with choices would imho be something the Dev should consider.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's new, here is my first impression:

Things I like:

-The Blond haired girl with glasses is cute.
-It's got a phone thingy you can click on to see relationship stats and such and that is convenient

Things I dislike:

-The game has the name "Jen's Dilemma", and is labeled as a "Female Protagonist" game... Why on earth am I controlling a MALE CHARACTER!? I got nothing wrong with a male protagonist, but was expecting and hoping for a female protagonist namely the blonde, but whatever.

-It did the old "Stealth Sandbox" & is an "Empty Sandbox". Stealth sandbox is a technique where the game starts out like it's a visual novel. You play it for a few minutes and get into the visual novel, then all of the sudden nope, it's a sandbox. When a game is not tagged as sandbox this is off-putting. An Empty Sandbox is a sandbox lacking in content. go study or relax or watch tv to waste time but no real content there. With how much grind annoyed players of his last game I was hoping this dev would make a VN instead.

-Bad writing. Incorrect grammar, some spelling errors, and bad punctuation aside the story is not very compelling and doesn't really make much sense. I'll give two examples of what I mean by this.

example 1: Jenn takes her kids, and flees the home from her husband for a month because he ordered take-out food again. That's all he did. It's also mentioned he is the sole breadwinner. So shouldn't she be cooking? This makes her a very unlikeable character. It would be very easy to write it in a better way than that. To run away with the kids for a month you need a better reason than he ordered fucking take-out! The first thing that comes to my mind is "He banged his secretary!" A much better reason to run away for a month. God forbid someone gets laid in an adult game. Okay, if that is not a good reason let's find another. He is abusive in some way? Don't want to make him a cheater or abusive... Alright, let's try another. He has a drug or alcohol problem... Oh... Don't want him a cheater, a drunk, or an abuser... What other reason could she be gone a month. He forgot their anniversary or her birthday, anything really.

example 2: She asks her friend a question a toddler may ask. "Is the company you work for big?" A more reasonable question would be "Is your company hiring?" It doesn't come off as realistic dialogue at all.

TL;DR I was expecting it to be a pleasant change from the devs last game, but same problems in this one as last one.
I will also thank you for your service. Why I hadn't ignored this till now is a freaking mystery that'll stand in the halls of infamy like Nessi the Lochness Monster and why people are still Patreons to Gumdrop. Ignoring now. You've done your job King/Queen. You may now rest...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the premise of this game is a lot of fun. An extremely lazy wife, unable to prepare food for a single day, she leaves home with her children because her husband demands that she wake up. And now he not only prepares meals but will have to work to maintain them. So far it seems that the one who is going to learn a lesson is her and not her husband
:unsure::ROFLMAO:

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes