Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Played new version almost 1 hour but did not find enough content. there is no meaning for this update
(Before doing "a" build Jenny's points to >70)

a)
Visit Living Rm @ 18:00 [Jenny ask Elaine about jobs]
Visit Living Rm @ 18:00 [ Elaine informs Jenny about job]
Visit Living Rm @ 10:00
b)
if $ > $100 , MAP before 17:00

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Why the background and font of this game is white, some words can not be seen clearly

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
F*ck this. It's going to be a another sudden NTR game like dev's previous game. In what we thought to be a vanilla game, dev added NTR because of just some high patrons. Now, in this game, dev directly only told this game will contain MMF, cucking etc. So, yeah, i suggest players to think more and take decision.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019

a)
b)
I have Jenny at 83 points and have over $100, but I'm not getting any of this.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have Jenny at 83 points and have over $100, but I'm not getting any of this.
Strange, You should be triggering them.
This may sound stupid, But please confirm that you are indeed playing the current version [4.0]

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020

a)
b)
I have 100 but got only shity update. no footjob

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yes I am playing current version 4.0
You said that you have over $100 so you must have let your room to Elaine a few times. (need to trigger "Jenny's Job")
So lets try this:-
Go to the Living Room 18:00hrs (Not on a Sunday)
Hopefully Elaine turns up to talk to Jenny, (If you can, eavesdrop),
Or
If there is no one there,
Go to the living @ 21:00hrs and watch the TV with Jenny (Please note if she has her feet on the table.)
Please let me know what happens.

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
What is SerialNumberComics doing here? With Tangled Up and Foot of the Mountains, SNC's forte was the first and second acts of the game. SNC knew how to bait the hook with attractive enough characters and situations, reeled you in with an Easter egg hunt of incremental progress, and then ultimately hung you out to dry with stagnant character development and lackluster sex scenes. But with Jen's Dilemma, it looks like all three acts are going to be a disappointment.

By version 2 of Foot of the Mountains, Daniel had sex with Anne and Linda the doctor, handjobs from Rhonda, and enjoyed many naked moments with Melinda. Here we are in version 4 of Jen's Dilemma and we've massaged Jen's foot, exposed ourselves to our sister, and watched Jen's friend prostitute herself out on two occasions. Forget about the game looking like it was released in 2017 with models that belong in the background, what is this game? There was an early comment from SNC saying:

Fetishes will include different stuff, milfs, lesbians, bbc, corruption, mmf, ffm, cuckolding
But up to this point, the only content is two mild voyeur scenes. It seems to be setting up every direction of content at the same speed, glacial. At version 4, you'd think you'd have an idea of what the game will offer but everything is moving so slowly that I couldn't tell you. I'm not even talking about blue balling or "milking"; I'm saying the game hasn't even tempted me with something yet. And knowing that when we finally do get to something you'd consider content that it'll most likely be poorly rendered store-bought animations with hover hands accompanied by zero sex dialogue...I just don't know how someone can play this grindy mess unironically.

Reactions: morning123
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes