Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have your save and your WT. But it ends in the room of MC? There is no automatic massage scene with Jenn? Or do I have to go to the room of her? What is mrel?
You can go into the living room after visiting the club and Jenny comes from work and you can massage her. I don't know Ahchis WT, so I don't know how far along you are. I tried it after the requests with my endsave (MC has already visited Jenny several times in the club at 18:00).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have your save and your WT. But it ends in the room of MC? There is no automatic massage scene with Jenn? Or do I have to go to the room of her? What is mrel?
Hi,
I have played through that day 350 again to check it against the Gameplay,
And it checks out. when we left jenny at the club, we went straight to the living Rm/hall,
Jenny came home and went to have a bath, we talked to her in the bath room, went to have some soup,
Watched some TV then had the option "Make a Move" which lead to the new massage/sex scene.
Not sure why you are not getting it .
I am posting a number of saves below that might help.
60-6-LT1 = Start of day 350,
63-1-LT1 = 18:00 just before I click on the [Map] icon to take me to the Club,
63-2-LT1 = in-between the scene in Stewart's house and where you are in the living room awaiting Jenny's return,
and 63-3-LT1 = Where we have the option "Make a move" to trigger the massage/sex scene.

Could you please post a save from your game
From the start of the day when you tried to trigger the Club/massage scenes
thanks,

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Is this one of those games that's unnecessarily super grindy? I can't leave the house. I can't earn any money. After over 30 minutes of spaming every different location at different times of day I can only slowly increase relationship points with Jennny and Nadia. I can't corrupt them and I can only get Dominance points for Nadia if I shower at a certain time. After about 20 minutes of spamming every location to try and get a new scene I got frustrated and gave up.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,
For anyone who wants it,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V20]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta, to V19 and V20(Public).

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays save included.

Good luck and enjoy the game

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
I can't download the attached failed it says the site can't be reached... can you upload the file somewhere?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is this one of those games that's unnecessarily super grindy? I can't leave the house. I can't earn any money. After over 30 minutes of spaming every different location at different times of day I can only slowly increase relationship points with Jennny and Nadia. I can't corrupt them and I can only get Dominance points for Nadia if I shower at a certain time. After about 20 minutes of spamming every location to try and get a new scene I got frustrated and gave up.
For the first 12/13 days you can't leave the house,
On about day six you meet Rowena, then you need to research web page (6 days)
Then talk to Rowena again (May need to repeat) and that should open up the [MAP] icon.
Clues in dialogue.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Could you post the screenshots with the new scenes? Because I've already released several new ones and I don't know how many I'm missing. I took out the melinda one, elaine with the other guy and a few with jenny. I still don't know how to get the new scene with nadia and rowena
Don’t grind anymore just do what I did open the images folder to this game and see every locked scene in this game. Wow there were a ton that i missed, so to his grind game I say this

IMG_1551.gif

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
For the first 12/13 days you can't leave the house,
On about day six you meet Rowena, then you need to research web page (6 days)
Then talk to Rowena again (May need to repeat) and that should open up the [MAP] icon.
Clues in dialogue.
Hi,
I have played through that day 350 again to check it against the Gameplay,
And it checks out. when we left jenny at the club, we went straight to the living Rm/hall,
Jenny came home and went to have a bath, we talked to her in the bath room, went to have some soup,
Watched some TV then had the option "Make a Move" which lead to the new massage/sex scene.
Not sure why you are not getting it .
I am posting a number of saves below that might help.
60-6-LT1 = Start of day 350,
63-1-LT1 = 18:00 just before I click on the [Map] icon to take me to the Club,
63-2-LT1 = in-between the scene in Stewart's house and where you are in the living room awaiting Jenny's return,
and 63-3-LT1 = Where we have the option "Make a move" to trigger the massage/sex scene.

Could you please post a save from your game
From the start of the day when you tried to trigger the Club/massage scenes
thanks,

Hi Ahchi!
His V20 playability ends at 62-1-LT1(Jenny-Rp 568) and his Save however has 63-2-LT1(Jenny-Rp 568)(?).
Is correct?
Isn't J357-J359 and J360-J362 missing?

Reactions: Ahchi
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes