Mouse101

May 3, 2022
I actually like grind games - much prefer having to work to progress - however I have had to give up - just going round in loops - can not work in shop - can not figure out how to get Jen a job - can not post pictures you take - just no idea how to go forward - if there was a walkthrough or if the help actually helped I might come back to it, but at the moment far, far, far too frustrating

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Ahchi!
His V20 playability ends at 62-1-LT1(Jenny-Rp 568) and his Save however has 63-2-LT1(Jenny-Rp 568)(?).
Is correct?
Isn't J357-J359 and J360-J362 missing?
Sorry the "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma[FS_V18]--[V20]" Should end on Day 357 with "Save 62-1-LT1".
I mistakenly posted the wrong save,
I will update it with the correct save.
thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: yamabear

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all'
Sorry about this but I have in error posted the wrong "end of V20 Gameplay" save (63-2-LT1)
It should have been "62-1-LT1"
Have updated the Gameplay and will attach the correct save below.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dst.Ryusei

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Did you all see the 3some Melinda has with the bbc?
Yes, kkkk. In FOM she spent the whole time playing "hard" with Daniel and now in another game, we're leaving for Dp... I wonder if other "stars" of FOM are also going to have someone here?

Last edited:

kuzann

May 23, 2020
Man the APK it's not signed, you need to download a APK signer app, sign the jen's dilemma V20 APK with it, if you have the old version installed uninstall it and then install your own sign v20

PD: sorry for my English, I'm a Spanish speaker
if i reinstall, probably my old data save will lost. Probably, i will wait the legit link. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NZ-NECRO

NZ-NECRO

Apr 25, 2022
if i reinstall, probably my old data save will lost. Probably, i will wait the legit link. Thanks.
Connect your device to your PC, put in transfer mode, then search android folder enter, in android folder search data enter, in data folder search com.jdm folder enter, there is a folder call "saves", transfer that folder to your computer, and you can do the process with security

PD: when you install the new version in the way that I told you put "saves" folder in the same direction and replace, in that way you don't need to wait and keep your own "saves"

Reactions: kuzann

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
if you want me to do more let me know ,
or make it yourself in the clip you can see on which side I made it

Reactions: Drall

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
For the first 12/13 days you can't leave the house,
On about day six you meet Rowena, then you need to research web page (6 days)
Then talk to Rowena again (May need to repeat) and that should open up the [MAP] icon.
Clues in dialogue.
It's been way longer than 13 days. I met Rowena but I have no option anywhere at any time of day to "research". It says in the help section I have to wait for Jenny to get a job but again. there is literally nothing I can do to make that happen after going to every location at every time of day I am not getting any new scenes.

EDIT: I think I am supposed to be able to progress with Jenny at 15:00 it says she is in the bathroom but when I go to the bathroom it says "no one is here". Pretty sure there is a broken script somewhere and I bugged the game ancdcan no longer progress.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's been way longer than 13 days. I met Rowena but I have no option anywhere at any time of day to "research". It says in the help section I have to wait for Jenny to get a job but again. there is literally nothing I can do to make that happen after going to every location at every time of day I am not getting any new scenes.

EDIT: I think I am supposed to be able to progress with Jenny at 15:00 it says she is in the bathroom but when I go to the bathroom it says "no one is here". Pretty sure there is a broken script somewhere and I bugged the game ancdcan no longer progress.
Research the web page in the MC's room.
ie,
18:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Research for Ashley's (Nadia's) page.
do this six times, then
15:00-Go Living Rm, (New scene)
------[MAP OPTION IS NOW AVAILABLE]

John Dane

May 21, 2018
this is not actually bad, best way to get money, make high grind game and make it really hard. so you get long gameplay without much of gameplay, less complaints bec peps are too busy grinding. I like is quality of work but game be damned, wait for savior to build a mod for this or not worth it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I actually like grind games - much prefer having to work to progress - however I have had to give up - just going round in loops - can not work in shop - can not figure out how to get Jen a job - can not post pictures you take - just no idea how to go forward - if there was a walkthrough or if the help actually helped I might come back to it, but at the moment far, far, far too frustrating
This is NOT a "Walkthrough",
But a record of my "Gameplay" starting with a Fresh-Start with V18,
and then playing through to the end of V20,
As there have been some "Retro-active" changes events in V19/V20, Please use as a Guide ONLY.

Hope it will be of some help.
Good luck and hopefully enjoy the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v20-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-10521286

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1194104

Overview:
The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-04-09
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 20
Language: English
Other Games: Aunt Debby - Tangled Up - Tangled Up 2 - Foot of the Mountains
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Keelaro thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1968216 View attachment 1968222 View attachment 1968221 View attachment 1968217 View attachment 1275516 View attachment 1968219 View attachment 1968210 View attachment 1968211 View attachment 1968212 View attachment 1968225 View attachment 1968213 View attachment 1968214 View attachment 1968215 View attachment 1275512 View attachment 1968218 View attachment 1968220 View attachment 1194100 View attachment 1194093
All sex games have become boring, or the developer does this to make the subscribers wait for the new part and the new part comes, and the game has not ended. This is a very boring thing, most of the sex games as well.:WeSmart::illuminati:
Every developer should finish the story as soon as possible, or enough for the first and second parts. They know the good thing, but they don't do it, but they do it for the money.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes