tmv

May 31, 2017
Wow, have to corrupt up to 40, with 1 point a week? The grind is real!
I guess I'll check-in as soon there is a cheat mod available. I just do not have that much time and patience.

Reactions: BlackMage69

Panchez

May 6, 2018
Hey guys, i dunno how to get Jenny the new Job. Got over 100Points, atm 40 Corruption Points too. I get sex scenes with nadja in String bikini but did not buy 1. So i cant go Shopping in the City for the Fotosession too. Points on Nadja are over 500^^. I have to buy a camera for Fotosession but dunno how. There ist no in the Shop. I buid just the jewelry for Nadja and the underwear for Jen. But the underwear did not deliverd. Any tips?

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
When a game is so fucked up that an event in a later version has to be completed BEFORE one in the prior version it's definintely time to delete it and NEVER make the mistake of downloading it again. The nonstop totally unproductive grind along with zero directions and incorrect information in the in-game help (like the bogus meet in the hall 1800 when there is no hall) makes the game completely unplayable. Time to delete and forget this waste of time.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes