Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
i see a lot mals 'not the mc' having sex in the game.... is this game have ntr or voyeurism and can you avoid them
Sister gets fucked by other guys- it's unavoidable. Your aunt also gets fucked by other guys. Basically every girl except for the mother gets sex scenes with other guys and it's mostly unavoidable. The mother will also get NTR in the next few updates :/

Reactions: pappypop

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, friends. A good person was found on the Internet and outlined the passage of the initial versions, those who start will be very useful. But I can’t lay out the folder in the message, if anyone needs it, explain how to do it, I will definitely share:)

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I want to play Jen's Dilemma but I saw the ratings in the top right corner. Why does the game have such bad ratings :unsure: ? The pictures do look good. Is the gameplay bad?

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
1 With an apk signer app you can find it in the Google store , 2 I don't know because I'm and android user, if in the apple store are an app like joiplay I suppose yes if not sorry but I don't think so
I don't think signer works because most phone doesn't support apk over 2gb size. 2gb is the limit.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I want to play Jen's Dilemma but I saw the ratings in the top right corner. Why does the game have such bad ratings :unsure: ? The pictures do look good. Is the gameplay bad?
Yeah the game has too much grind. From what I can tell there's about 30 minutes worth of content but you have to replay events over and over again to progress. So it takes about 15 hours to to see 30 minutes worth of renders. And I mean 15 hours. I remember playing this devs last game took me 10 hours to see 6 scenes.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah the game has too much grind. From what I can tell there's about 30 minutes worth of content but you have to replay events over and over again to progress. So it takes about 15 hours to to see 30 minutes worth of renders. And I mean 15 hours. I remember playing this devs last game took me 10 hours to see 6 scenes.
thanks for the information (y)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sister gets fucked by other guys- it's unavoidable. Your aunt also gets fucked by other guys. Basically every girl except for the mother gets sex scenes with other guys and it's mostly unavoidable. The mother will also get NTR in the next few updates :/
Yet there is no NTR tag? Wow just wow that is a very good way to anger the masses. I figured they would have learned this one from their previous game of Foot of the Mountains but I guess not.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is the same group who created Foot of the Mountains and that game was extremely grindy. The worst thing in the world you can do is make a game that has so much grind that having a walkthrough guide is 100% mandatory

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes