HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
And what the hell is to be done here? I have been doing the same things for a long time and there is practically no progress. What does it take to advance the story? Yes, at least for some kind of promotion, reputation and skills are swaying (except for physical training, you can download it, but there is no such skill, some kind of meaningless function), but the promotion is simply miserable.
By the way, what does the fact that Agnes has a negative reputation actually affect? And does it bring something else besides problems and difficulties with it?

Reactions: oper

Tallestdavid

Feb 9, 2023
How do you progress? I made the two girls 300 relations butt Jenny won't start work... so I can't progress any further... can we have a gallery too?
The grind is pretty annoying. I really like the models too...

Reactions: HUNUTAN

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
How do you progress? I made the two girls 300 relations butt Jenny won't start work... so I can't progress any further... can we have a gallery too?
The grind is pretty annoying. I really like the models too...
The grind it not annoying..... its terrible!!!! Just like FOTM.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i'm probably not going to end up playing this, but it would be nice if every review wasn't "too grindy, dev doesn't know how to makes games, Foot of the Mountain Blows [some other repetitive garbage to get to 250 characters]"

Reactions: Ryohky

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
The grind it not annoying..... its terrible!!!! Just like FOTM.
At least the start of Fotm had a good setting and the grind was ok it had good horny scenes which made the game worth it, but this game destroys any chances of having a story, and moving forward in this game is not worth it, the dev thinks of making sandbox games because it's easier to dev compared to creating more content, this will make the gameplay longer but loses content.

Reactions: Revy15a2

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
At least the start of Fotm had a good setting and the grind was ok it had good horny scenes which made the game worth it, but this game destroys any chances of having a story, and moving forward in this game is not worth it, the dev thinks of making sandbox games because it's easier to dev compared to creating more content, this will make the gameplay longer but loses content.
I did loved FOTM 1 but after competing it I was done with the grind, and never played 2.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JensDilemma-V21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes