Jen's Dilemma [v21] [SerialNumberComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

NZ-NECRO

Apr 25, 2022
the apk version can't installed. Anyone success install it?
Yeah, you only need a APK signer because the APK it's not signed, and you need to do a back up of your game data in your PC, then you unistall the old APK and then you can install the APK signed by you finally you only put back your game data
PD:sorry for my English

Reactions: kuzann

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
The Android version does not install
I feel it's better to.play with PC version with Joiplay. Bcoz last time also there was the same issue with the apk not installing so I went ahead with the PC version only and it's pretty smooth when played on joiplay.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree. I don't hate NTR games, I hate NTR content. If I see a game clearly marked with NTR tag, I simply don't play the game. I don't complain about the NTR presence, there are people who like this content and I don't see any problem with that. What I hate is spending considerable hours on gameplay only to find NTR out of nowhere when it clearly wasn't tagged. This game was promising but now I understand why the game is rated so low! At least people who like NTR content will find it helpful if the game was tagged accordingly and others like me who don't, could have been warned. Another game added to the ignore list.
Here's a little trick I always do, when I play a game and then decide for whatever reason I don't like it, I DELETE it, pick up my marbles and move to another sandbox and play a game I do like.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Unlocked

This version is same as
In the previous version, Jenny started working the night shift, the story continues and new events unfold with Nadia becoming frustrated with the situation.
To get events of Nadia, make sure that in the previous version, she (Nadia) started visiting Stewart, this version takes it from there.
This version contains 15 animations.
Also in the previous version the MC started to push Daniel to get something to convince Melinda to change her ways, apparently Daniel told Melinda about all this and she came back to get the MC, 2 animations involve her alone and with Cheryl.
It contains 15 animations, The ones of Nadia are my favorites.
Hii Ahchi . Any ETA for your Gameplay for v21?

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I feel it's better to.play with PC version with Joiplay. Bcoz last time also there was the same issue with the apk not installing so I went ahead with the PC version only and it's pretty smooth when played on joiplay.
How to put save files in joiplay?

Arsenalboy

Sep 4, 2022
Yeah, you only need a APK signer because the APK it's not signed, and you need to do a back up of your game data in your PC, then you unistall the old APK and then you can install the APK signed by you finally you only put back your game data
PD:sorry for my English
How to sign apk...can we do in phone?

Reactions: amin2020
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes